[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dean Hall's new game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-vpLpgOEQM

he abandons DayZ unfinished and forms a new studio just to make some shitty minecraft game

wow
>>
For one, he was planning on making his own game company before DayZ was even a thing, Bohemia fucked DayZ in the ass with him and didn't let him have enough creativity, he left it early so he could actually go back home to his country, and he thought he left it in capable hands.

Actually know what you're talking about before you post dribble like all the people in the comments section of the video.
>>
>>334484397

yeah dayz is still in early access after 4 years
>>
>>334484461
You can thank Bohemia and Brian "Alpha Isn't meant for making the game better" Hicks
>>
>>334484397
Sup Dean
>>
>>334484598
I'm just sick of people thinking its all his fault.

That VR game he released is trash though.
>>
Fuck Dean Hall and everything about him.
>>
>>334484259
>just to make some shitty minecraft game

What do you think DayZ was born out of?
>>
He's a grenade, leave him alone or he will explode.
>>
its a VR game? might explain the shit artstyle and graphics

gotta make sure VR doesnt die
>>
So much justified hate over the debacle that was dayz. It feels good to hate. Is this what being a sjw feels like.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.