[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, so what is it? Who should I be in DS3: Guts or Griffith?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Guys, so what is it?

Who should I be in DS3: Guts or Griffith?

People are saying strenght builds are terrible in this game. Also, I just beat Bloodborne's dlc, I'm tired of the muh speed gameplay. I wanted to try a mage but people said they are absolute garbage.

Help me, /v/. You're my only hope.
>>
You just said yourself you want to do a strength build.

Why would it matter if STR is weaker in a single player game?
>>
Go magic swordsman. Magic by itself is terrible, but can still be very fun and useful in some situations and PvP, particularly utility spells.
>>
>>334481779
Mage is garbage in this game. Almost all of the NPCs are too fast for magic and don't even get me started on PvP. You should try the Thief build or Tank build
>>
DEX is garbage in PvP and most boss fights except for Abyss Watchers.

Every swing with most STR weapons gives you super armour and range enough that you don't even need to be wearing any armour to faceroll someone.
>>
How is Pyromancy in DS3?
I was thinking about building a DEX/Pyro character.
>>
>>334481779
I went strength and beat everything solo with ease or medium difficulty
>>
>>334481779
>I want to try a mage but people said they are absolute garbage

Int sucks. Fth isn't great. Int+Fth is pretty fucking strong. Late game pyro is scary.
>>
>>334481884

I obviously want to PVP, you raging moron.

>>334481957

By magic what do you mean? Sorcery, faith or pyromancy? I had a faith/dex build in DS1 but I almost didn't use any spells.

>>334482059

People are saying that tank builds are garbage too and that some bosses are almost impossible for tanks. You really think I wouldn't want to be based Guts in this? But I also don't want to be destroyed online by fags with fast weapons/builds.
>>
>>334482274

>I obviously want to PVP, you raging moron.

Sorry I'm not a mindreader who makes an entire thread to ask a dumb as fuck question because of my own self importance, much like yourself.
>>
>>334482378

omg rekt such a good response such a cool guy ye are guise guise look i rekt this guy omg omg omg im crying out of joy mom did you see this
>>
>>334482160
im running pyro dex
its fun
>>
>>334482216
whats the cap on those stats
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-R3-n5p6t0

Goku build looks fun.
>>
>>334481779
Late game pyro is godlike but early and mid game sucks huge cock.
>>
>>334482461

Why am I not surprised you're easily asshurt?
>>
>>334482274
You won't be completely useless in PvP when you're a tank if you keep your endurance in check from time to time
>>
how are builds around the new dot miracles like gnaw? like faith/luck
>>
>>334482461
>this fucking response
Kill yourself op.
>>
The only answer in Gank Souls 3 is dex and R1/dodge spamming. If you're anything else, you're gonna be trashed.
>>
>>334481779
You do realize Guts is both DEX and STR right?
>>
>>334483632

Come on, you're obviously wrong.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.