[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Demon Souls >Literally broke a tooth by biting the controller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
>Demon Souls
>Literally broke a tooth by biting the controller out of anger

>Dark Souls
>Quit the game half way through because of THAT shitty boss fight

>Dark Souls 2
>Barely managed to finish it because of the shit iframe shit getting me constantly rekt

>Dark Souls 3
>Finished it without barely even dying, and even then it was from stupid shit like falling off cliffs

Why did they scale the difficulty so far back on this one? I mean shit, they even had default messages on the ground warning you about upcoming hard areas so you knew when to cash your souls in.
>>
>>334478758
>they even had default messages on the ground warning you about upcoming hard areas
For real?
I thought that people whining about the game being easy were just too used to the franchise and thus good at it, considering how similar the games are.
But if that's true... is the difficulty really that low?
>>
>>334478758
Maybe because it's the fourth game of the series you play and you are already used to it? Add to it that it throws many good weapon options at the start of the game and you have your reason
>>
File: 1460560901143.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1460560901143.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>334478875
I'm a pirate fag and there are literally messages everywhere, and not vague ones either.

There aren't even branching paths in this one either, it's all one giant path from A to B to C to D; there's no way to actually get to a higher level area unless you just run past enemies, and even then there's a mandatory boss fight.

Not once have I wandered into an area, had my ass kicked, and then said to myself "shit, I better come back later".
>>
>>334478875
there is one "Turn back" message in the tutorial

That's about it
>>
>>334478905
This. Your hardest souls game is always the easiest. That coupled with them making a lot of things more obvious since Demon's.
>>
>>334479774
Turn back in the tutorial and something about the bridge in Catacombs, can't remember what.
>>
File: 1460774540881.jpg (40 KB, 408x414) Image search: [Google]
1460774540881.jpg
40 KB, 408x414
>plays the same game over 3 times
>expects anyone to be impressed when hes decent 4th time around
>>
File: autismus-sonntag.jpg (208 KB, 694x466) Image search: [Google]
autismus-sonntag.jpg
208 KB, 694x466
>>334478758
play the game without shield, parry the world in undead tatters.

and in DS1 i only die to some stupid shit like falling and traps. ds1 is piss easy

ds2 with same build is piss easy, VIT to 50, shield, and spear for poking. thats it.

ds3 is the same. mage and knight are the easy way others get some challenge

remember broad sword?
>>
>>334478758

I hadn't played in a while and started as a mercenary on my first character. Everything in the first area that you warp to was devastating my ass, mainly the knights that have infinite stamina. I eventually just found myself avoiding everything.
>>
>>334479952
Also, the message warning you about the Withered Tree.
>>
File: 1460434688857.gif (3 MB, 284x309) Image search: [Google]
1460434688857.gif
3 MB, 284x309
>people think Dark Souls 3 is hard
>>
>>334478758
>Literally brake a tooth by biting the controller out of anger
>broke a tooth by biting the controller out of anger
>broke a tooth by biting the contoller
Wut
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.