[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gungeon thread Y/N?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
Gungeon thread
Y/N?
>>
File: c05.jpg (27 KB, 705x696) Image search: [Google]
c05.jpg
27 KB, 705x696
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING ON THE BOTTOM LEFT?
>>
Every time I die in Gungeon I never want to replay.

The game just starts off so dull and boring that it's just never fun to slog through. It takes serious commitment to get to the fun parts.

You could argue that's a good thing/casual filter (lol boredom is casual filter now?) but I think NT being fun from the get-go and getting progressively more fun as you play is a better system.
>>
>>334478142
Which class would you say could be considered easy mode? Ive no desire to just sponge enemies with 1000 bullets
>>
Why did they make it so health ups have no effect on robot?
I get that robot can't have red hearts, but why not make them give an armor piece?
>>
>>334478407
Marine is easiest start
Pilot is easiest lategame
>>
>>334478407
None are easy mode but Hunter/Marine are the only good ones as Hunter has a fast/decent pistol and Marine is actually fucking accurate

Playing the game with pilot/dyke is unplayable from lack of fun
>>
>>334478528
>Hunter
>Better start than Convict
You do know that Convict's starting gun fires as fast as you click, right
>>
>>334478664
For me Hunter has been working fine. Crossbow one shotting most things in level 1. Even trained myself for worst case scenario and have been taking on Bullet King and Vulcan Raven with 40 to 50 arrows and won. Trigger twins...they make me waste too many arrows
>>
File: 1457548489170.jpg (37 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1457548489170.jpg
37 KB, 177x278
>>334477938
>playing Convict
>>
>shitty indie games
>>
>>334478142
Yeah, this is pretty much exactly how I feel.
>>
>>334478142
I feel the same.
The first two stages are just dull and slow unless you get some decent drops.

If I have to take the first boss on with my starters I'm pretty annoyed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.