[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK is someone supposed to drive this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1898x1034) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1898x1034
How the FUCK is someone supposed to drive this shit
>>
>>334474339
ask a 2016 camaro driver
>>
>>334474559

They're coming with a hood spike package?
>>
>>334474339
Just close your eyes and let the spirits guide you
>>
>>334474339
turn of dof you idiot
>>
It's a post apocalyptic Australia, you don't need to see where you're going.
>>
File: 000342.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
000342.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>334474339
remove spikes?

i had fun with this game though even though the main quests were short
>>
I think I spent more time just driving around into patrols and blowing shit up more than anything else. It felt like a good combination of vehicle combat and open-worldness.
>>
>>334474339
There are no rules or roads and if you hit someone it was probably preemptive self defense by providence.
>>
there's an inside view in mad max?
>>
>no random fights between factions
>no tankers
>no motorbikes
>no new game+
Other than this, I really liked this game. Shame that it was completely abandoned shortly after release. Even bigger shame that we'll never see a sequel that added all the things that were missing. Massive ambient fights between factions is one thing that really felt like a missed opportunity cos that kind of shit in games makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>334474339
I can see generally where I'm going through that, and if I clip a pedestrian that happened to be in one of my spike-blind spots, oh well. It's post-apocalyptic australia, keeping people from jumping on your hood is more important then pedestrian safety.
>>
>>334478832
Yes and you can even look around the interior.
I'm not sure if you can look all the way behind you but it's pretty good.
>>
>>334478832
Not sure what the keybinding is on PC as I use a 360 controller, but on that (and presumably a PS3 controller) you just double-tap the down button on the D-pad. Makes the game a lot more enjoyable, especially during convoy attacks. Shit becomes hectic.
>>
>>334478994
and the fact that you dont have your own faction to join you on massive scaled battles
>>
File: 2015-09-21_00009.jpg (138 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-21_00009.jpg
138 KB, 1440x900
>>334474339
Same way you drive Cranky Frank; close your eyes and just let it happen
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.