[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your reason for not liking pvp in a video game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1460076320766.png (295 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460076320766.png
295 KB, 600x600
what's your reason for not liking pvp in a video game?
>>
>>334471934
Memes
>>
i dont have a lot of time for games. there's no end goal in pvp, so it's just time wasting. i played DaS1 and 2 offline
>finding all these items and covenants
>its all worthless because its online stuff
eh
>>
>>334471934
Friendly fire is irritating.
>>
usually in mmos the classes are not balanced properly for pvp so it's that one fucking class what completely shits on others making it not very fun
>>
It means I have to git gud
>>
I don't like pvp but I loved WoE in RO, it just depends on the format and the goals/rewards
>>
File: 1446728063087.jpg (312 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1446728063087.jpg
312 KB, 900x720
>game has 12 or more characters
>everyone plays the three strongest and no one else
>>
but fampai i like fighting games they are all about pvp
>>
>>334473094

Fifa has over 50 teams to play as but everyone plays as barca
>>
>>334471934
Hackers and lag.
>>
pvp in a game that isn't an arena fps that doesn't have an objective outside killing other players is either entirely about camping like a bitch or ganking. neither of which is fun or skillful.
>>
>>334472160
>there's no end so it's time wasting
have you ever thought that the point of playing is to have fun?
oh yeah, this is /v/, of course.
>>
>>334471934
cyber bullying
>>
I get too competitive and angry when someone beats me and take it personally that I'm not good enough.

I'm fine with PvP with it's Co-Op with friends like TF2 and such, but that's just us mostly hanging with each other and having fun.
>>
PVP in team shooters isn't good until the community is nearly dead so everyone you play with knows exactly what to do and you can work as a team without even speaking to each other

but then 2 months later the game is completely dead and it's time to go back to singleplayer until another game is on life support
>>
>>334471934
There's usually a forced meta where you either conform or you get wrecked.
>>
>>334471934
I start sweating like a pig, then I start shaking and my mouse cursor start flying everywhere. I suck at PvP and I' affraid to be called pleb or scrub.
>>
>>334473249
>Fifa has over 50 teams to play
>teams to play
>to play
>play

Nice meme, take your casul pleb hit outta here. You don't play FIFA, you watch the AI play it for you.
>>
>>334471934
It's not done well / It's not fun / I suck at it
>>
>>334471934
Why do I need a reason for it
>>
I like a low stress environment in my games. I deal with enough of the stuff when I'm not playing video games.
>>
I dont really have time to git gud, so I end up either getting destroyed (and becoming a liability to my team) or get destroyed some more, and not really enjoy my time with the game.
>>
3 v 1 in DS3.
Like wtf.
>>
>>334471934
Unless the game was specifically designed for PVP it's shit. Takced on PVP on PVE games (Dark Souls) is shit. Most of the time it's not even actual PVP, there's no reading of your opponent involved.
>>
>>334471934
I prefer coop.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.