[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 is just a step above 2 and is still shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: DARK-SOULS-III_20160329132744.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK-SOULS-III_20160329132744.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1080
They took the control scheme of 1, the looks of Bloodborne, and then put in every bad thing about the enemies in 2.

Every enemy is either pathetically easy or:
>recovers instantly from having their poise broken
>then immediately attacks with long combo
>eats stamina instantly if blocked
>tracks perfectly if you roll
>closes distance faster than you can roll away
>you will trade hits if you use a slow weapon
>you will only probably trade hits with a spammy fast weapon

There is a fucking delay in inputs and an input queue that is so long that if you mistime your roll and get floored when you finally get back up your character will roll anyway!

The hitboxes are so shit that:
>a large four legged enemy will successfully bite you with its hip
>the fucking lothric knights at the wall will clearly swing right through your body and somehow miss

Bosses are pretty much the same but either have some bullshit surprise that will kill you or are so incompetent they are a fucking joke. Pic related the hitboxes for most of his attacks in particular made no fucking sense.

The only good thing about this game is the PVP/drinking contests. PVP is actually pretty fucking sweet, but it isn't worth $80.

Why has fromsoft forsaken us, /v/?
>>
>4. Please refrain from reposting. If possible, try to skim the board for threads pertaining to your topics/info that may have already been posted.
>>
git gud
>>
let me guess, you could only clear dark souls 1 by backstabbing enemies?
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>334468751
>>334468813
if youre gonna shitpost at least read read the op and find an insult thatll fit
>>
this is one of my favorite ones in the series. fite me
>>
Im halfway through playthrough 2 and loving it. Have you considered that maybe you are bad?
>>
>>334469128
I'd love to simply because pvp is like the only fun thing about the game.

>>334469145
Have you considered that at no point did I say I was struggling?
I'm plowing through it but that doesn't change the fact that the combat with anything that isn't another player character is garbage.
>>
I really like the game (I like every game since Demon's Souls), but OP isn't wrong.

That said, OP is a PvPfag so who fucking cares.
>>
File: 2407724_orig.png (18 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
2407724_orig.png
18 KB, 200x198
>>334469520
lol this is probably the least retarded reply there will be in this thread. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>334468383
but the pvp is pure shit in this game unless you have 1000s of Undead Hunter Charms which are so easy to dodge it's tragic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.