[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never forget. http://youtu.be/i1OGexjaP1U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1150x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1150x646
Never forget.
http://youtu.be/i1OGexjaP1U
>>
>>334460894
Don't forget E3 is soon.
>>
>>334460894
Joel McHale fucking killed it.

What an absolute madman.
>>
Holy god it was worse than I remember.

Never seen a host with so much regret and actively expressing it.
>>
Wow, I remember it being more that he was just fucking around but it does seem like he's actually really not into it in parts.

Did something happen that just made him think "I really don't give a fuck"?
>>
that loyter squad gave me shivers.
>>
you can punch a man
>>
>>334463760
His agent signed him on to it
>>
>>334460894
This is some good stuff. Joel McHale is a darling.
>>
I remember annoyed pancho being happy about this
>>
>>334464319
Quit talking like a faggot.
>>
>>334464449
Ooooh honey, you know what I mean.
>>
>people thought this was a bad thing

the vidya industry needs someone to shit on it
>>
>>334460894
still better than every other VGA rewards if you can believe it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aonHLvhW5jo
>>
>>334463760
His agent signed him up because he thought it was filmed by one of the Coen brothers when in reality some guy just shared the same name as the brothers but wasn't related to them in any way.
>>
>>334464505
>guy does something he clearly doesn't want to for no apparent reason

is McHale a cuck?
>>
I fucking forgot about that mega64 skit, that shit was hilarious.

McHale was fine. Other people were way too uptight.
>>
File: never ever.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
never ever.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>hate joel mchale for the first 7 minutes
>is absolute gold after that

I think he stopped giving a shit about the prompter, god bless this man
>>
I still think about this all the time. It was so perfect in so many ways.
>>
He was the best part of that shitshow and thanks to him it was the best VGA.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oySSRcFHVfM
>>
I think that nothing will ever top the Konami conference but this is pretty high too.
>>
>>334464792
>for no apparent reason

he was getting paid under contract you fuck
>>
File: Joel-McHale-Net-Worth[1].jpg (2 MB, 3500x2500) Image search: [Google]
Joel-McHale-Net-Worth[1].jpg
2 MB, 3500x2500
>>334460894
joel mchale is my mancrush

there was a guy at a college club that looked like him but with black hair and nearly the same height.
shenanigans were happening and he picked me up (princess like). being 6ft myself and that has never happened to me before my heart fluttered a bit, no homo
>>
>>334464814
>Other people were way too uptight.

because its just like joel says, it's all one big video game commercial. everyone else is just thinking what joel gets to say out loud because he doesn't have to walk on eggshells around devs and publishers like everyone else because they are paid by publishers to hype games.
>>
>>334465373
He's very handsome and charismatic.
>>
What in the actual fuck was up with those black guys outside?
>>
>>334465534
They were black.
>>
>>334465534
They were one hundred percent BLACK
>>
File: 2498715-91[1].png (292 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
2498715-91[1].png
292 KB, 600x339
>>
>>334465373
Who the fuck is this guy? He hasnt had any big roles, hasnt done anything of worth, and people pretend he is a star.
>>
>>334465942
Community was pretty big.
>>
>>334465942
the Soup and Community are the only things i know he's from
but he's also tall, handsome and funny so idk
>>
File: sanic.png (225 KB, 887x754) Image search: [Google]
sanic.png
225 KB, 887x754
>>334460894
I think I remember a dev (was it a bungie dev maybe?) who verbally wrecked the shit out of the guy on the right during the "interview" after the hundredth terrible joke he spouted.

Am I making this up in my mind or did it really happen?
>>
>>334460894
Why did he even sign the contract if he didn't want to be there? This is just going to make it worse for other parties to pick you up as a host completely
>>
>>334468421
the guy being called out for being a titanfall shill?
i didn't feel like watching op's video yet so i don't know if that was it
>>
>>334468592
nope, it was a dev who made the host on the right shut the fuck up
>>
Fucking 2013?
>>
PO
>>
File: Untitled.png (223 KB, 466x247) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223 KB, 466x247
>>334460894
I'm pretty sure I lost braincells after watching these parts.

Holy shit are they retarded or on 7 different kinds of crack?
>>
L A Y E RS
A
Y
E
R
S
>>
>>334460894
FYI the girl with the blue hair has a naked loli tattooed right on her arm.

What does it mean?
>>
>>334471638
How can you tell? I can't see shit with that quality and it's half covered with the shirt she's wearing.
>>
>>334468837
never happpen feel free to probe otherwise

>mchale asking tim if he was high
topkek
>>
>>334460894
I want to be FUCKED by Joel
He really gives me big dick vibes
>>
>>334471813
You can't really tell from that source but in the full VGX there were a few shots where it was clearer.

I remember it vividly because I could not imagine any reason anyone would get a naked loli tattooed in plain sight right on their arm.

I mean it makes less sense than that one asian girl who tattooed a loli on her low stomach to make it look like her vagina was the loli's vagina.
>>
>>334471196
A bit of both I'm sure
>>
>>334465830
me too
>>
File: joel-mchale-hair-transplant.jpg (161 KB, 660x497) Image search: [Google]
joel-mchale-hair-transplant.jpg
161 KB, 660x497
>>334465373
Why don't more people get hair transplants?
>>
>>334472587
that's not a hair transplant it's called growing a beard anon
>>
>>334472667
Nah, it is. He's was balding mad back the day.
>>
Joel McHale is an obnoxious, unfunny pos.

Nothing funny about an smug, sarcastic insult comic. Triumph and that fat ugly fuck who makes funny people at roasts may have some charm but this faggot is straight up rude.
>>
>>334472801

>Nothing funny about an smug, sarcastic insult comic.
>nothing funny

You just called him a comic.
>>
>>334472587
It's expensive, needs like half a year after transplant to not look absolutely like puke, and they'll start falling out again anyway sometime later
>>
I did not remember it being this bad. Jesus. Jeff Kegles looks like he wants to kill himself in every shot.
>>
>>334464769
Tell me more. Did he talk about how shit it was himself or something?
>>
>those black guys getting heckled by high white guys
hahahahha what the fuck am i watching?
>>
Absolutely brillaint. Joel McHale saved that fucking shitshow.
>>
PO-TAY-TOES
PO-TAY-TOES
>>
>>334464718
>Tim talks about how they got Elijah Wood in the game
>How much did you pay him?
>How much did the backers pay him?

Sick double burn from both of them.
>>
I love it. It's even better knowing that Geoff Keighley bankrolled this disaster.
>>
>>334473936
MASH EM, BOIL EM, STICK EM IN A STEW
>>
>>334474379
Man, it actually killed him, didn't it? I recall the last E3 being pretty lowkey with all that shit. Mostly because it looks like they were all bought out by some other station or something.

Still, Haven't seen anything about Geoff in at least a year.
>>
https://youtu.be/DfzThMe7bBM
>>
>>334474539
>haven't seen anything about Geoff in at least a year

You been living under a rock son?
>>
>>334472587
You need to pay top money for a skilled MD to do it. If you go to some random poo-in-the-loo doctor you'll end up looking like pic related and it cant be reversed.
>>
>>334474908
What's he done?
>>
>this guy basically makes fun of video games
>/v/ calls him based
Fuck off. This made ridiculed our dear hobby, no... Lifestyle and you guys are praising him for it?! Disgusting... This is why video games are so far from being taken seriously by the mainstrema audience, because gamers are pathetic tittysucking moommysboys in basements, unwilling, or rather, undarin to take the step into the real world. Hiding behind irony, selfsdeceit and convenient excuss forever, this ndustry will never progress into something truly majestetic. Lauhgable...lauhable and pathetic.
>>
>>334475051
Jumped off a cliff as a publicity stunt

It was later revealed that he was just trying to kill himself
>>
>>334475343

We love video games but don't buy into the marketing bullshit. Award shows are a farce.
>>
What the fuck was this? How did I miss this while spending the last eight years of my life on /v/?
>>
>>334475390
Don't tease me, anon. That would be amazing.
>>
File: bb8 thumbs up.gif (2 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
bb8 thumbs up.gif
2 MB, 500x220
This is amazing. I love Joel McHale and he's just fucking around really hard. Seeing Joel fuck around with Reggie is great.

Thanks OP. I'm sure this video was set out to make him look unprofessional or something, but it just really shows what a funny guy he is.
>>
>>334475343
This guy basically makes fun of people going
>Have. You. SEEN that Battlefield preview video just now?! WOOOOOW. I'm absolutely stunned! Can't WAIT to play, so hype. SO hype!
Like this anon says >>334475416 it's cringe-inducing farce and props written by 50 years old top managers executed by 40 years old buiseness ladies who awkwardly hold gamepad upside-down yelling how absolutely overhyped they are. Every fucking of this vidya-related shows are enough to make man cringe himself into parallel dimension
>>
>>334471196
Never watched Loiter Squad? They just fuck around in really weird ways. They're just having a good time doing whatever the fuck they want.
>>
Best thing ever. Seeing Joel shit on the entire show and Loiter Squad not giving a fuck and knowing that all this was killing Geoff on the inside felt amazing.
>>
>>334460894
What a fucking trash fire that was.

>howtoinsultallgamers.mov
>>
>Joel is 6'4"/1'93
>Reggie is taller than him
Holy shit, I never realized how hueg Reggie is.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.