[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now when Dark souls series is over, what's your dream setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: gQk7KOJ.jpg (1 MB, 3279x2179) Image search: [Google]
gQk7KOJ.jpg
1 MB, 3279x2179
Now when Dark souls series is over, what's your dream setting for the next souls game?
I would love to see souls game placed in Egypt, full of twisted egyptian mythology monsters
Exploring haunted pyramids at night, fighting sand monsters at daylight etc.

What's yours?
>>
>>334457287
Bloodborne 2
>>
File: coatlicue_by_ectmonster-d37zl7m.jpg (332 KB, 900x1491) Image search: [Google]
coatlicue_by_ectmonster-d37zl7m.jpg
332 KB, 900x1491
Aztec shit would be better, most of their mythology and culture already fit right into the visual style and there's a larger variety in potential environments.
>>
>>334457287
I want Echo Night 4 and not this shit series all over again.
>>
>>334459001
>Aztec shit would be better
oh yes this would be sweet
>>
>>334457287
Fuck off cair.
>>334459001
Fuck off beaner.
>>
They won't put it in unless it's been in an issue of Beserk anyway
>>
>>334459460
Actually, i'm american for 3 generations back and then eastern European.

here's your (You)
>>
The insides of an unfathomably vast machine made of ancient and deteriorating copper and brass, now filled with its own ecosystem and humans which live in extremely isolated pockets and little understanding of the world beyond their own home due to there being no need to go into the more dangerous innards of the machine if youhave food and water. In some areas it's so vast you would think you were on a planet of metal, in others it's clostraphobically tight and small.
>>
bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>334460715
so like the movie dark city?
>>
>>334457287
make vagrant story 2 a.k.a vagrant legend with soul style
>>
I think we need some cyberpunk souls
>>
File: 1459747820210.png (677 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1459747820210.png
677 KB, 720x540
None.

Fuck, they Souls games and the community are on par with COD now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.