[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How and why did they fuck up so bad? It's weird because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5f4191.jpg (448 KB, 1600x858) Image search: [Google]
5f4191.jpg
448 KB, 1600x858
How and why did they fuck up so bad? It's weird because they seriously improved some things (Sims can actually multitask now and the build mode is sex) but everything else is like a fucking facebook game.

What the fuck? Why? I understand the Sims 3 can be a bloated piece of shit (which can be fixed by deleting a lot of junk files the game creates for no reason like 99% of DCbackup) but that still doesn't justify being out a Sims game with vastly less content and features than pretty much every title before it.
>>
>>334451503
They didn't fuck up in sims creation since the right picture of the sims 3 is basically full of modded shit and the left picture is the "b-beta" of sims 4.
Sims 4 has the same custom content for sims creation as sims 3, but it's lacking content. That's what they fucked up so far.

You suck, OP.
>>
>>334451503
they tried to jew the fuck out of it like EA always does; like always, it didn't worked out, and now they find themself with a shitty game that really no one wants. It's not a case that there are only two expansion pack for this game.
>>
>>334455749
It has the best CAS in any sims game, I'm just gonna wait till they get out a couple of more expansion packs.
>>
>>334455904
>implying they will ever make other packs.

Sims 3 had 3 or 4 expansion already: get over it, EA ruined yet another franchise. You better be sure that they'll add other stuff packs tought.
>>
>>334456031
Sims 3 is a piece of unoptimized shit. At least Sims 4 is still playable, in a couple of days they are gonna announce what's the future of it. My hopes for it will depend on it. I still think Sims 4's CAS is the best one in the entire franchise, even without mods.
>>
I had TS3 on an SSD and it still took a shit ton of time to start up and saving and loading transitions in game also took forever.

fuck that game
>>
File: goth bitch.png (950 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
goth bitch.png
950 KB, 1280x720
>>334451503
Major fuckup from 3 to 4 was dropping the open neighborhood concept which was great even though they can't code for shit so no matter what specs you had that shit would chug like a motherfucker while it streamed content. I personally did not like the Second Life plastic dolls look 3 had, personally.
>>
>>334455749
>and now they find themself with a shitty game that really no one wants.

nigga please. sims ALWAYS sell because that's pretty much all that some people play. kinda like with wow.
>>
>>334456137
>in a couple of days they are gonna announce what's the future of it. My hopes for it will depend on it
Well, I can already tell you that you're in for a pleasant surprise
If you like mobile gaming and having all your saves in the cloud that is
>>
>>334458376
They already have Sims free something for mobiles. It's about the future of their expansion packs and how they are gonna be "different" from other games. I don't believe them though, they have been releasing the same shit for every generation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.