[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides the fact that it's popular, why does /v/ call this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Besides the fact that it's popular, why does /v/ call this game shit?
>>
They don't. From what I've seen the game is mostly liked here.
>>
>Gameplay of game is shit
>Bland art design
>10/10 reviews

Pinnacle of gaming right here folks
>>
>>334428498
because it's popular, and contrarian edgy teenage hipster neo /v/ likes to hate on popular things while simultaneously enjoying them anyways.
>>
Ciri is an awful Mary Sue and ruins the entire storyline
Bad combat
Completely wasted open world
Expects me to like Yen although she is a complete bitch and disregards the fact that I was with Triss for 2 games
Fucking awful ending
Loot is pointless and nothing feels special
>>
>>334428498
The combat is bad and it suffers from open world syndrome.
>>
If this game is bad then there's literally no good game that has come out in the last 7 years
>>
>>334429248
>there's literally no good game

According to /v/ that is correct.
>>
is it gonna be good?
>>
I call it shit to piss off witcherfanboys who are VERY easy to make mad.
>>
File: 1459368454659.jpg (360 KB, 639x560) Image search: [Google]
1459368454659.jpg
360 KB, 639x560
>>334429892
yes
>>
>>334429248
You're finally getting the gist of it. You're going to like it here, trust me.
>>
The ending is fuckung dumb
>>
>>334429892
Do we even have a release date yet?
>>
I liked it but there's no replay value. Builds don't make much difference.
>>
My main problems with it is the combat and the open world. Besides that it was servicable as an RPG.
>>
>>334428498
because it BTFOs their weeb games

just look at how salty >>334428848 is. I bet this weeblord thinks mgsV and bloodborne are 15/10 grorius nippon games
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.