[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all the bosses and enemies in this game such bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 51ZOppNjvtL._SL1500_.jpg (53 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
51ZOppNjvtL._SL1500_.jpg
53 KB, 500x457
Why are all the bosses and enemies in this game such bullshit? Like, they all hit me for at least a third of my health and when someone dies, I have to brave in order to revive and heal them just so they don't die off the bat. Am I missing some grand strategy or something?
>>
>>334416543
>grind enemies to get your big attack charged up on all chars
>1 hit the boss
>>
>>334416543
You need to get better at combining jobs and passive skills.
>>
Because Bravely Default expects you to git gud.

Grinding won't save you in this game.
>>
>>334416731
I have decent (I think) combos right now, but I keep getting my ass handed to me and can't avoid status ailments and massive damage.
>>
>>334416912
Figure out the damage mitigation skills.
>>
>>334417060
You mean the abatements?
>>
>>334416912
How far are you into the game?
>>
>>334416543
I hear you nigga.

Like, none of the bosses are hard, they're just utter tedium. I just got Yokai and I need to kill 7 demons or some shit, so I started with Asmodeus. Switched all characters to their best jobs so I could have a fun battle and OH WHOOPS LOL I CAN JUST REMOVE YOUR CHARACTERS FROM BATTLE WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT LOL

Like, it's not fun. It just means I'm going to swap all 4 characters into Black Mage and spam Blizzaga Hammer. It's not hard at all, it's just boring as all shit. Bravely Default was fucking eons better than this tedium.
>>
>>334416543
You need to get good, like it or not, you can call it a meme or whatever it doesnt matter
>>
>>334417276
I keep getting rekt by Rusalka's
>>
Boring bosses with way too much HP:the game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.