[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I infuse this thing with? Choosing between magic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What should I infuse this thing with? Choosing between magic, deep, and fire.

I'm using a sorcerer build, so I figure the magic infusion isn't too useful because of redundancy. As far as fire/deep, I just have no idea what is the more common weakness for enemies to have.

There's also raw, but that seems bad.
>>
>>334412997
> Drake Sword 3.0
Isn't it already infused with memes?
>>
>>334414294
i don't get it

this thing scales just fine with dex, and after infusion the scaling is irrelevant regardless
>>
>katananiggers

End yourselves.
>>
>>334414792
Some infusions take away stat scaling
>>
>>334414792
I'm just being a dick on purpose. It's a great early weapon and an obvious early game choice for thise that don't want to fuck with the mimic for the Deep Axe.

I'd go fire on account early enemies are pretty weak to that.
>>
>>334415025
that's my point. as a sorcerer, my str/dex is shit anyways, hence me wanting to infuse, thus giving up the scaling in favor of flat special damage.

i just don't know which is best between magic, dark (deep), and fire
>>
>>334415049
i just got through the poison swamp. am i still considered "early game?"
>>
>>334412997

Magic is fine
>>
>>334415146
I used a raw gem on my sword (whatever it was) and the raw damage i got from it is still supiriour to the STR scaling im getting from it
>>
>>334415367
But consider that I'm a sorcerer primarily, so don't you think it to be poor risk management to have my weapon do the same type of damage as 80% of my offensive arsenal?

>>334415412
In my case it's like 177 physical for raw, and 115/115 for 230 total for fire and deep.
>>
>>334415754
You can always reinfuse it if you dont like it, that white gem (whatever the name is)
But 230 dmg looks solid
>>
>>334416123
Agreed. I have like 3, too.

Do you think fire or deep is more useful?

What's even weak to deep?
>>
>>334416123
also, if i reinfuse i lose the initial infusion gem, right?
>>
>>334412997
why would you use uchigatana for sorc
it's literally retarded

not only do you miss out on pretty much the entire twohand moveset which is the only thing that puts this weapon to any relevancy for pvp but also you're forced to put 1 in str and 6 in dex
both of which can go towards int
>>
>>334417439
i went knight as starting class, i'm not trying to optimize or anything, just toying around with stuff.

i already have 18 DEX for the crystal sage rapier, it scales C with INT

What weapon do you recommend for a sorc build?
>>
>>334417232
I think fire, more crap in game that is flesh based, in my opinion
>>334417323
Would make sense if it did yes, havent tried myself, still happy with RAW gem, ill switch once the str scaling will overjump it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.