[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>times died to Abyss Watcher: 0 >times died to Darkwraiths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: abysswatcher.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
abysswatcher.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1080
>times died to Abyss Watcher: 0
>times died to Darkwraiths outside boss room: 2
How disappointing.
>>
He has too low HP and backstab/parry mean he dies very quick, he can also be easily staggered. I guess this is all counter balancing because you fight multiple of them at once, but he is still too easy...

It's a shame, cause i think he's one of the cooler bosses in the game. Much nostalgia for Artorias fight in this.
>>
>>334412158
I just Drang Hammer'd him to death, didn't even know you could parry or backstab.
>>
>>334411371
Those wraiths man. I shouted out at the top of my voice in pleasent suprise when I saw the first one.

Then he kicked my ass.
>>
That fight is probably hard as balls in NG+
>>
File: fedora.jpg (121 KB, 854x725) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
121 KB, 854x725
>>334411371
m'lady
>>
>>334411371
Why didn't you let the wraiths die to the fungi guards?
>>
>>334414234
Thanks for the fedora senpai, I got something for you in return.
http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/dark-souls-3-boss-guide-beat-abyss-watchers/

>>334414379
Because they tore the fuck out of the fungi guards before I could even get to them.
>>
>>334414430
In my playthrough the guards got the wraiths just low enough for me to charge with the dragonslayer sword expy once and kill them.3338
>>
>>334411371
>times i've died to those darkwraiths: 0
>times i've died to abyss watchers: 4
Fuck this boss. Having a hell of a time with it. Beat other bosses no problem but phase 2 of abyss watchers wrecks me. Doesn't help that I like to play defensively and have only the dragons crest shield which has no stability.

2 more str and I can use the greatsword, then I'm gonna go in with that and grass crest shield and just start smashing faces.

Abyss is a cool fight though, but I suck at it.
>>
>>334414430
is this how you beat the boss?
>>
>>334414789
No, first I downloaded cheat engine, changed my HP value to infinite, and then I summoned 3 people while I ran around casting Soul Arrow.
>>
>>334414753

get the greatsword, it helps a shit ton, he has no poise

ill tell you an easy way to beat part 2. just stay a good distance away and roll away from every attack until he goes for the string that ends in the leaping spinning strike. roll forward through that and you can hit him twice with a greatsword extremely easy.

then back off and repeat, should take about 5 of those and you probably wont get hit once
>>
>>334416102
Yeah I have the greatsword, just been working on getting the strength needed to actually use it 1handed.
>>
Did you guys do the Cathedral before the Abyss watchers?
>>
I keep dying in the tutorial. Maybe this game isn't for me.
>>
>>334416261

id just two hand it, i tried using a shield in that fight at first but ditched when i realized it was just draining my stamina when i really needed it and was getting guard broken extremely easy

i guess if you have more points in stamina then i did, it may be fine though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.