[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are ya'll thoughts? I picked it up for $25 and I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What are ya'll thoughts?

I picked it up for $25 and I feel like it was the perfect price. It is a little generic and the wastes are pretty empty, but the car combat is so fucking fun. When it is good, it's really good but there is a little too much downtime.
I would give it a solid 7/10
>>
Yeah it's fun and well made but you've already done pretty much everything the game has to offer in the first few hours, then it just repeats ad infinitum. All the mini bosses are literally just different colours with the exact same attacks. There aren't even any interesting new enemies later in the game, just the same basic grunts youve been beating up since the start. Also the ending and final fight are disappointing as fuck, and they never explain who the fuck that weird shaman guy is.
>>
>>334386515
So it's as good as beyond thunder dome?
>>
You can get it right now for 12 by subbing to the humble bundle monthly. Then if you don't care after that you can unsub
>>
I don't understand how the archangels work. Does it just automatically upgrade my car? Isort it a whole new car that I am supposed to upgrade?
I don't get it
>>
>>334386087

I enjoyed the driving and the car combat. The storms was nice too.
Walking around/fighting was ok+ at best.
Getting v8s at 99% complete story was retarded.

I agree with a solid 7/10
>>
>>334387612
You still have to buy the individual components. It's a pointless feature though.
>>
>>334388448
This. Then the enemies evolved and were just as fast as you making it more fucking retarded.
>>
>>334386087
>wastes are pretty empty
>its a wasteland

huh, what a surprise
>>
>>334387612

it's just a particular custom loadout for your car, and all of them are inferior to what you would put together yourself with endgame parts. they serve no purpose whatsoever, except that various races require you to use a particular one.

tl:dr it's stupid and pointless
>>
File: 2015-12-21_00002.jpg (679 KB, 2712x1526) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21_00002.jpg
679 KB, 2712x1526
I loved it. I can see why someone would say it's repetitive, because it is, but blowing shit up in this game never gets old. Kept me playing for 40 hours. I liked the downtime as well, made the wasteland feel more desolate and immersive.
>>
i got it for $20 and felt that i got my moneys worth, but frankly it was a 6.5/10

a couple things that could have easily brought it up to an 8 or 9:

-most importantly, many more and bigger convoys to take down. these were the best parts of the game.
-more paint jobs available
-don't make me get out of my goddamn car so often, figure out ways to let me get salvage from within my car, like making chum jump out to get it or something
-make the miniboss fortress guys actually fucking different from each other jesus christ
>>
9/10, probably the only and best Mad Max game we are getting in this lifetime. For ONE time, i'm sad that there is no DLC coming and no big trucs.
>>
>Mad max

>Shitty VA
>Not having the car
>no bikes
>All desert
>Some fucking meme in the back of my car at all times

Pretty shit
>>
>>334386087
Find all the loot in the bases is tedious as fuck. So is disabling the landmines and pulling down those towers. I tried to get the platinum trophy but I gave up.
>>
>>334389247
There actually is a picture of a motorcycle with "what is this?" Written on the back.
Why would they retcon fucking motorcycles?
>>
>>334389419

agreed. i started out trying to get everything but there were a couple scrotus emblems i couldn't find after like a half hour and i just said fuck it and didn't care anymore, as it gets you literally nothing in the end anyway
>>
>>334389691
fucking hell
>>
>ya'll

fuck off hillbilly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.