[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could WWE do to make their games good again? They haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: Styles Rumble.jpg (679 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Styles Rumble.jpg
679 KB, 1600x1600
What could WWE do to make their games good again?

They haven't had a really remarkable game since the SmackDown vs RAW/Day of Reckoning ones.
>>
>>334378801
Give the license to a dev passionate about wrestling and fun gameplay.

So basically, remove Yukes and 2K
>>
>>334380432

Who would make a good wrestling game, though?

THQ is dead.
>>
Make an actual useable online system instead of their current faggotry
Make Royal Rumbles playable online
Add a shit ton of crazy match types (Buried Alive, Punjabi Prison, WarGames, Strap match, etc). This is huge missed potential because there are a ton of crazy gimmick matches that would be awful to watch but fun as fuck to play
Add a mode where you can change history in legendary WWF/E stories (basically sets you at the start of the storyline and let's you choose your own descisions from there). This would GOAT
>>
File: Styles Clash Botch.webm (1 MB, 656x368) Image search: [Google]
Styles Clash Botch.webm
1 MB, 656x368
>>334378801
2k16 is as good as a pro wrestling sim-like as there's ever been, if for no other reason than limiting reversals. Afterall, it's not like actual TV matches see the wrestlers spamming the reversal button.
What about the game modes or way the games play do you miss?
>>
File: lol2k.gif (2 MB, 463x255) Image search: [Google]
lol2k.gif
2 MB, 463x255
2k16 would be much, much better if they had a lobby system online (and entrances) because outside of that it's a great game
>>
File: flairiced.jpg (13 KB, 411x240) Image search: [Google]
flairiced.jpg
13 KB, 411x240
Fuck knows. 2k notched up the gameplay but turned the career mode into a grindfest for some reason.
>>
File: Booker graphics.png (160 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Booker graphics.png
160 KB, 500x275
>>334382018

They haven't notched up the graphics

WWE games shouldn't still look like they're on PS2/XBox Phat
>>
File: crying.jpg (642 KB, 1395x2778) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
642 KB, 1395x2778
>>334381908
>mfw Yoshi reunited with Tanahashi, and together with Michael Elgin finally beat the Bullet Club

He looked so happy. I thought for sure his career was over.
>>
>>334383076
The graphics look a lot better then both of those games now and horseface Booker was a particularly bad example
>>
>>334383095
>>334381908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGO6W3CQEk
>>
File: wwf ice cream.jpg (489 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
wwf ice cream.jpg
489 KB, 600x791
A basic, playable Career Mode ala Here Comes the Pain.

I don't want to sit there guess what the fuck I have to do to advance my career and I don't want to play some corny storyline, just let me wrestle matches and challenge for titles, how the fuck is that so hard to pull off?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.