[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SIMS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 3266-the-sims-1-irgjf.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3266-the-sims-1-irgjf.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
share sims stories, nostalgia, etc
>>
Something something 8th grade something something Melissa something something car crash.
>>
>Sims
>make 2 sims in separate families
>move one to a house
>the other one only has a phone
>one marries the other
>free 20k
>>
File: 105px-TS_Characters_Burglar_03.png (30 KB, 105x182) Image search: [Google]
105px-TS_Characters_Burglar_03.png
30 KB, 105x182
You're sleeping at night in your big comfy house and this mother fucker comes out of no where and breaks into your house and slaps your wifes ass, what do you?
>>
>>334380008
>implying my house has any door
>>
File: ih8bog.jpg (75 KB, 1018x768) Image search: [Google]
ih8bog.jpg
75 KB, 1018x768
>Sims 3
>Mods installed
>Fucks up everyone in town
>Still can't get a GF.
>>
File: Securitron.png (439 KB, 757x796) Image search: [Google]
Securitron.png
439 KB, 757x796
>>334383096
>>
I made a biker type guy. Had a job with the military. I made him yell and bilittle his wife all the time.

The one day this bum I made came over during a fight with the wife, he tried to break it up I guess. So then the biker and the bum started beating on eachother, and I guess the Biker lost, and he ended up falling asleep in the street for some reason.

The bum guy I just had sit around his house all day, refusing to work. It's actually pretty hard to not work in those games, but he figured out a way. Eventually he ran out of money and I started selling all his stuff, then his walls and floors eventually just to pay for pizza. The last month of his life, he basically just sat on his lawn, crying, until he starved to death.
>>
>tfw my sims 3 save starts getting really interesting at the same time it begins to reach unplayability
WHY GOD
>>
>>334380008
Ik heb burglar alarm
>>
>>334384184
wat
>>
>>334384305
My game was getting really fun, but it was becoming more and more laggy and finally became basically unplayable
>>
>>334384305
Sims 3 gets bloated after playing for a while. Both the save file and the game files. It's a piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>334384184

can't you use the move to another town feature to sort that out a bit?
>>
http://freeso.org/
Does anyone here play this?
I installed it but I can't find a fucking server to play on
>>
My Sims 3 saves stopped loading after my dude adopted a cat. It was fine before everything else.

> make a Sim named Adolf Shultz
> make a fat black guy named Big Juice
> Big Juice tries to make peace
> Adolf slaps the shit out of him every morning and after work
> Adolf starts fucking bitches as Big Juice works and makes food for them all day
> one day, big Juice gets a girlfriend
> Adolf fucks her
> Big Juice and his GF have kids
> Adolf fucks their kids when they grow up
> Adolf fucks everyone
> Big Juice can't take it
> pisses his pants
> tinkers TV
> electrocuted himself
> Adolf now lives in a house with all these related females that he fucks
>>
They need to make an M-Rated Sims game. And not "muh thinly veiled social commentary where people say 'fuck' all the time" kind of M-Rated, but one that includes the harsh realities of life. I like the whole dollhouse feel of the Sims too, like it's an idealized version of life, but a game where you could like drop out of high school and get arrested for driving a car while being a child would be much more interesting.
>>
Anybody have the chinman image?
>>
File: Part1.jpg (370 KB, 560x4559) Image search: [Google]
Part1.jpg
370 KB, 560x4559
Gonna dump chinbro's story for posterity's sake

Don't bully me for it
>>
File: Part2.jpg (327 KB, 560x3844) Image search: [Google]
Part2.jpg
327 KB, 560x3844
>>334386973
>>
File: Part3.jpg (1 MB, 580x3928) Image search: [Google]
Part3.jpg
1 MB, 580x3928
>>334387047
>>
File: Part4.jpg (2 MB, 580x4768) Image search: [Google]
Part4.jpg
2 MB, 580x4768
>>334387130
>>
>>334386867
This is my dream game basically. I feel like it would be at least viable in a business sense too because it is a different niche from the actual Sims. Presumably EA wouldn't be the ones to make it.

It would be really interesting to have to actually struggle and have the chance to suffer serious consequences for poor decisions.
>>
>>334386867
This

I could play as a degenerate loli who breaks into houses and steals dirty pantsu and junk food.
>>
>>334386973
shit man this was over 5 years ago, how time flies
>>
>>334384184
isn't there a mod that sorts that shit out for the most part?
>>
>>334384184
>>334389317

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.