[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How well did I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: senrans.jpg (595 KB, 1917x1078) Image search: [Google]
senrans.jpg
595 KB, 1917x1078
How well did I do?
>>
I'm jelly, I got stupid Hanzo
>>
You messed up big time. You mixed up Minori's casual outfit and her shinobi outfit.
>>
These are from the EU version of the game right? The cards that came in the US copy of the game are smaller than the ones from the EU copy although there were more of them in the US copy.
>>
File: 22.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
You got Minori. You did good.

I got stupid fucking New Hebijo.
>>
>>334377862
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>334375723
I'm sure your parents are incredibly proud
>>
>>334375723
I'm only jelly because of that Shiki.
I got Homura Crimson Squad which got Yomi, Mirai, and Hikage so I'm good.
>>
>>334375723
You fucked up. Just throw all that shit animu gaymes, buy something useful.
>>
Nice Yumi.
>>
>>334375723
Only two Shiki's, tsk tsk.
>>
"Cards" that came with the EU copy of the game. Faster to upload them to an imgur link as several of them were over the 4mb limit.

http://imgur.com/a/k7kde
>>
File: 1361859498802.jpg (139 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1361859498802.jpg
139 KB, 600x600
>Gessen
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.