[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>best game ever nothing can even touch it! >no desire to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-10-1459358053255.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-10-1459358053255.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
>best game ever nothing can even touch it!
>no desire to play it ever again

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
you dont even have a ps4
>>
>>334350912
I feel that way about most video games. I almost never replay anything.
>>
>>334350912
Who are you quoting
>>
Well I'm sorry that your opinion differs from other's opinions.
>>
>>334350912
(You)
>>
>tfw when i finished Bloodborne I instantly starting playing it again
>tfw when beat it again I played it and beat it again

I'm only 2 trophies away from the platinum atm, gonna be the first souls game I get the platinum for.
>>
>>334351129
tfw will never get platinum because I hate the chalice dungeons.
>>
>>334350987
I do, but the same as films, once I've almost completely forgotten.

The only two games I play anything resembling regularly are FEAR and Max Payne.
>>
>>334350912

The Witcher 3 is the best game in the last 5 years in my opinion but i still dont want to replay it.

Why should i? I could understand to replay games when i was a kid ( for example Ocarina of Time ) but i have
1. no time to play a 100+ hours run of The Witcher 3 again
2. there are way more games coming up or still in my backlog
>>
>>334351298
witcher 3 is shit makes sense you dont wanna play it again
>>
>>334350912
post your ps4 with a timestamp
>>
>>334351402
you're cute
>>
>>334350912
Post your PS4 with timestamp and a photo of your sister.
>>
>>334350912
Bloodborne was the quickest game for me to replay.
At first I hated it because I couldn't git gud but then I got gud and beat the game and now it's one of my favourite games from the past 5 years.
>>
Skyrim is the best game ever created. It has infinite quests after all. You can keep playing it forever.
>>
>>334350912
I had no desire to replay BB.
It was actually just too easy.
BSB was the hardest boss and everything just got easier from there.
Never mind """""""bosses"""""""" like Memolash.
I tried to do a ARC build but got bored after a few hours.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.