[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The creatures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ded.jpg (9 KB, 343x147) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
9 KB, 343x147
What do you think of them /v/ also eceleb thread I guess.
>>
>>334350570
They suck now. Use to be ok. Now back to /b/ or /trash/
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
The only good YouTube gaming channel
>>
>>334350570
They're shit, Seamus is back and that's all that matters, I mean until he uploads more Mario Hack LPs
>>
A love I have lost.
Not really sure if it's because they've changed alot or if I've grown out of 'em. Could be a bit of both I guess. Their best year was definitely 2012.
>>
Creatures died when Seamus stopped participating, creatures died when gassy mexican got kicked, creatures died when nova blew up with the 12 year old audience, creatures died when dexter and spencer joined, creatures died when kootra got cucked, creatures died when they started live streaming, creatures died when they left the creature house, creatures died
>>
bump I guess
>>
2013-2014 was their golden year for podcasts. You can still go back and listen to them and get some good laughs. Now they're fucking awful podcasts with nothing to do with video games.
Fuck those niggers for killing my favorite podcast show.
>>
>>334350570
>roosterteeth
ded
thank god Seamus is back
>>
sp00n got out when he could
>2nd cleverest mofo
>>
Does anyone actually like dan?
>>
I liked Gassy's voice, supposedly shit went down. It was shortly after that I left.
Always enjoyed Seamus' Mario hacks so glad to hear he is okay.
Sly is an annoying cunt, as is Dan.
>>
>>334357774
Only Dan is left out of the people you mentioned.
>>
>>334350570
>going downhill for the past 4 years
>shilled to roosterteeth now
>james and aleks were the lifeblood now they move on to cow chop
>interns are unfunny and gay
>spencer is pure cringe
>danznews is a fat batman cocksucker
>dex moves back to england because he knows creatures is getting shittier and shittier
>seamus was never funny but awkard

literally only james and aleks get consistently over 100k views by themselves and have successful youtube channels. the creatures are dead m8
>>
I quit watching them a while back.
I find James' Mario maker pretty fun to watch.
Watching all of Seamus' content.
And pretty excited to see how cow chop will do.

>>334356289
Pretty sure they kept him around just for editing and recording vlogs.
>>
>>334350570

I want James and Spoon back again.

That due was my favorite.
>>
File: sad anime girl.jpg (38 KB, 303x297) Image search: [Google]
sad anime girl.jpg
38 KB, 303x297
>creatures are shit now,
>seamus, sly and spoon left
>Old Machinima is gone just an avert channel for capeshit and internet drama
>Arby n the chief/Jon CJG gone
>RvB shit since reach
>all this stupid youtube drama lately

tumbling down..
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.