[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KINGDOM HEARTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 281x180
I just started 1.5. I had no idea this game had a shoot em up mini game. The customization seems really confusing. Is it worth it spending a ton of time on the ship, or can I just go with the default ship? Also, is there anything I can do to combat my attack deflecting off enemies? I just got done with Alice in Wonderland level and it was really frustrating.

Aldo, Kingdom Hearts thread In guess.
>>
>>334350342
Sounds like you're attacking them as they're attacking you.
Just wait til you meet the wizards. Those fuckers will eat your time away unless you wanna burn some Magic meter for a strike raid or something.
>>
Fuck the Gummie Ship. That shit is stupid. You don't have to do anything with it. And your attacks keep getting deflected because you're attacking enemies at the same time they're attacking you.
>>
File: larxene likes.png (335 KB, 500x784) Image search: [Google]
larxene likes.png
335 KB, 500x784
posting best girl
fite me
>>
>>334350690
>>334350934
I see. Good to know.
>>
Was Roxas ever made half-Xehanort?
If the Organization got the Xehasplicing done to them wouldn't that mean Roxas was part of that process?
And if that's the case, is Sora half-Xehanort?
>>
>>334351713
>Was Roxas ever made half-Xehanort?
No. He was never near that experiment. The most that happened to him was Xion taking away his abilities before her death. At whatever time the splicing took place, Roxas was not present for it.
>>
>>334352298
This makes sense.
Also, Vanitas was never touched when it comes to the Xehanort experimenting other than the initial splitting him off from Ventus?
>>
>>334350342
I used the default Gummi ship throughout all my playthroughs, right up to the hardest difficulty. utterly unnecessary.

Not so in KHII
>>
>>334350941
Exquisite taste my nigga. Larxene a best.
>>
File: larxene wink.jpg (16 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
larxene wink.jpg
16 KB, 346x346
>>334352551
Damn right.
>>
>>334352504
>>334350934
My first time through I completely ignored the gummi segment.
Subsequent playthroughs I made it into some weird cube ship made of thrusters, armor, and guns.
>>
>>334352631
I'd post my folder if I had it.
>>
>>334352678
>ignored
You can't, its forced and its actually super annoying till you can warp between planets you've been to. Sucks when you go TT->Alice->TT->Colosseum->Deep Jungle->Back to TT which means back through Alice and then through TT

All with a gummi section inbetween. FUCK
>>
File: larxene undone.jpg (287 KB, 1765x2500) Image search: [Google]
larxene undone.jpg
287 KB, 1765x2500
>>334352739
I'm hoping you get access to it soon.
I don't have much saved.
>>334352854
It never was that big an issue for me I guess.
>>
>>334352415
Yeah. Vanitas's existence was a result of trying to recreate the x-blade. The most that happened there was Vanitas following Master Xehanort for the sole reasons of being able to reunite with Roxas.
>>
>>334352918
>Roxas
Ventus, I mean. Fuck me. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>334352892
It's gone sorry anon.
There's not many photos anyway, every drawfag are focused on shit girls and yaoi
>>
File: larxene selfie.jpg (200 KB, 768x1056) Image search: [Google]
larxene selfie.jpg
200 KB, 768x1056
>>334352991
They're basically the same character. Don't sweat it.
>>334353016
You're not wrong. Gonna try and turn the tide with some requests to drawthreads and practicing some drawing to draw her up some content.
>>
have a bump
>>
Cerberus is kicking my ass. It doesn't even feel like I'm hurting him.
>>
>>334350941
that's not Naminé or Olette
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.