[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone wanna play some HLDM? Doom open beta got you down fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: objectivelybestmap.jpg (238 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
objectivelybestmap.jpg
238 KB, 1280x720
Anyone wanna play some HLDM?

Doom open beta got you down for the future of FPS games? Well HLDM is still sitting around eager to be played!

Never played it before? not to worry! It's not too different from your standard arena FPS games, although the TTK is quite low.

Never seen it in action? Enjoy this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiJVursnYss

I'm always looking for new people to play HLDM with! Leave a reply if you're interested! We can also discuss the game in general here as well.
>>
>>334349182
OP can't bump, but have a free one.
Can you play even as a piratefag?
>>
>>334348856
Source or classic?
>>
>>334349269
I'm aware, that's why I bump threads from my smartphone, I'm such a shitter.

I'm not sure if you can play with a pirated copy, as you need to install AG mod to do anything worthwhile online which turns into a launchable mod from steam.
>>
>>334349318
regular half-life with the AG mod, I should have specified. Its regular Half-Life but the AG mod makes it easier to organize games, switch maps, generally gives you more control of the server without needing a server admin online. You can get it at moddb, all you need is a copy of half-life.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/adrenaline-gamer
>>
>>334349370
Boomer.
I liked Half life, but I kinda suck at FPs, so it is not my priority to try and git gud at them anymore.
>>
Another bump
>>
>>334349439
I don't want to bother with mods beyond custom maps though.
>>
>>334350263
Its a pretty easy mod to install, you literally just run an exe then restart steam. Installing custom maps is actually technically "harder" because it requires you to open up folders and drag and drop files.
>>
HLDMS is better.
>>
>>334350651
Is that why the majority of the half-life community all plays AG HLDM? Or perhaps why the EHLL is an AG league and not an HLDM:S league?

HLDM:S can't even begin to compare to AG HLDM! A cheap imitator. I guess its better than HL2DM, though!
>>
Bump!
Come on, /v/! Come enjoy one of the best arena fps of all time with me!
>>
>>334351132
Should have made a better OP post.

With an IP address, info etc, there's fucking nothing
>>
>>334351132
It is dead Jim
>>
>>334351396
Unfortunately :( I'll try again tomorrow night; for now I keep playing with the Argentinians on 100 ping!

>>334351347
Perhaps. Next time I'm probably just going to post my SteamID and organize it from there.
>>
>>334351639
Post it now bruh, I'll add you. I'm so down for some oldsrc gaming.
>>
>>334351701
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hibram/
>>
>>334348856
Bump for oppy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.