[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey bro just lemme see that Axelavir real quick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458199532117 (1).gif (925 KB, 351x275) Image search: [Google]
1458199532117 (1).gif
925 KB, 351x275
hey bro just lemme see that Axelavir real quick
>>
>>334342607
Why didn't Sigma just punch him in the face before he could break it? I mean come on
>>
Sure Dio, here you go. Why would I do something that would hinder all of us getting out of here alive? I'm sure we can all work together and escape from this place safely.
>>
File: 1457583742928.jpg (178 KB, 628x742) Image search: [Google]
1457583742928.jpg
178 KB, 628x742
why are the dickhead characters always the best for memes
>>
What's that Dio? Okay here you go. Why are you breaking it? Please don't break i--oh dammit you broke it, dick move.
>>
Dio dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>334342936
why do they make dickhead characters that you are so sure that they are the bad guy that you sike yourself out and trust them?
>>
>>334342607
i'm gonna time jump and then i'm gonna jump down your throat
>>
So Brother is definitely Snake, right?
>>
>>334343140
>suspect the innocent looking ones
>plot twist: the bad guy was actually the bad guy all along
>>
File: THEORY.png (1 MB, 1476x2301) Image search: [Google]
THEORY.png
1 MB, 1476x2301
>>334343213
probably not but it's fun to speculate

I'll be pissed if he doesn't appear at all in it though, dude was my favorite 999 character
>>
>>334343213
>>334343328

Really I think the shit Clover says about Snake's cult followers in her End monologue is the most incrementing evidence. It's such a weird aside that the player HAS to read and doesn't contribute to anything else.
>>
>>334343328
>"Light" can be translated as "Right", corresponding to "Left"

Holy fucking shit I never thought of that.
>>
>>334342812
>Sigma is voiced by Jotaro
>doesn't ORA ORA ORA Dio
Wasted opportunities.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.