[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capeshit Vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Wolverine_X360_BoxShot_ESRB.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1411) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine_X360_BoxShot_ESRB.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1411
Has anyone played this game and can give me their opinion on it?
>>
>>334337789
Kinda surprised no one ever talks about that anymore. It was pretty well liked when it first came out.
>>
>>334338345
I saw it at eb for 8 dollars, was thinking of picking it up today. Looked up a bit of videos for it recently and it looked cool. Was curious on other opinions of it though.
>>
>>334340173

If you have want to have fun clawing people to death and dismembering them as the Canadian Manlet, then you can't go wrong.
>>
HOLY SHIT YES I CAN GIVE YOU MY OPINION IN IT

It's fucking AWESOME. The combat is pretty good, the "lunge" attack or whatever it is pretty awesome too, it has a lot of variation, the trophies are pretty easy. Overall is a REALLY fun game man, please play it.

Too bad we will never get a sequel
>>
Its the last good Raven game.
>>
>>334337789

It was a pretty good game, Platinumed it way back.
>>
Is the Dedpool game any good?
>>
>>334337789
Had lots of fun with that one.

I will say it felt like some the levels would just drag on and on.
>>
>>334340540
>lunge attack

why was that shit so satisfying?

i was actually surprised how fun the game was. especially for a movie tie in game.
>>
>>334340994
yes if youre ok with God of war games, its not stylish.
>>
>>334340994

YES, IT IS

It's short, has some very good jokes, if you liked the movie you will love the game.

>>334341019

I told everyone about this game man, I liked it so badly
>>
>>334341175
>>334341232
Sounds coo, thx
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.