[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people here saying that Dark Souls 3 flopped? I found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why are people here saying that Dark Souls 3 flopped?
I found it better than Bloodborne so far, the only thing i have as a complaint is the inconsistent frame rate
>>
>>334325340
This happens with pretty much every game that's being hyped. As soon as it hits, the people who hated it from the start immediately expect that they've won, latch onto the first shitty news, and begin posting thousands of 'FLOP OF THE CENTURY' threads. Seriously, you should have seen it on launch day, absolutely horrendous.
>>
>>334325340
thats not saying much considering how BB sucks dick without the dlc
>>
>>334325340
>Why are people here saying that Dark Souls 3 flopped?
I have not seen anything about that, anywhere.
>>
>>334325942
Most of /v/

/dsg/ loves it though.
>>
>>334325874
>Seriously, you should have seen it on launch day, absolutely horrendous.
And 2 days later its basically nothing has changed.
>>
>>334326162

It runs as shitty as Bloodborne
Frame pacing sucks and there is massive drops in some parts
>>
File: 1455758760096.jpg (223 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1455758760096.jpg
223 KB, 900x1350
>>334326314
>>334326162
There was horrendous frame drops at launch.. but after the patches (which occurred the following day) there have been a rare amount of frame issues.
>>
The problem I'm having is they just spam 3 guys at once which is hard as fuck for a newbie like me.

Guess I need to "git gud"
>>
>>334326568

The most noticable drop i had is while reaching the place dancer of frigid valley was in the beta
It went under 20 frames
>>
Only console war baiters are saying that. Look at every souls thread so far. The game is getting a lot of love. You should've been here when 2 came out. It was getting bashed 24/7. Nothing of the sort has happened yet
>>
>>334325340
Im personally enjoying the hell out of it on my xbone. Im about to get a copy for the PC.
>>
DS has a weird trilogy

Normally the second in a trilogy is considered the best
>>
>>334325340
Swamp reminds me so much of bb swamp/forest thing
>>
Shitty launch, shitty performance for nvidia users, and the fact that they made Bloodborne 2 but instead of letting you play an agile character, they just threw in another undead and pretended the game was fine.

Also personal complaint, but there are a shitload of mimics. I think I've encountered like 5 mimics and only 1 or 2 chests in my 10 hours of play.
>>
>>334327492
I noticed the same with the mimics, gets kind of annoying...
>>
>>334325340
flopped harder then horse cock
>>
>>334325340
best game in the whole fucking series, and I love it :)
>>
Every chest is a mimic
Lots of gangbangs, gets boring, Demon Ruins is a prime example of boring gangbang land.
Lots of ambushes, also gets boring.

The level design is way way better now but the encounter design was done by an intern or some shit and the game is clearly rushed. Also, the weapon balance is really bad, none of the boss weapons can be infused so they all suck cock, and heavy weapons aren't worth it because they do only marginally more damage than straight swords for twice the stamina and a lower swing speed.

Also magic sucks.

Damn this game needs patching bad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.