[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one out of Rune Factory Frontier, RF3 and RF4 is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: RF.jpg (372 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
RF.jpg
372 KB, 1280x1024
Which one out of Rune Factory Frontier, RF3 and RF4 is the best?
>>
File: rune factory sleeping.jpg (263 KB, 800x698) Image search: [Google]
rune factory sleeping.jpg
263 KB, 800x698
>>334325239

They just add more and more each one so the latest one is usually the best.

Favorite is a different story because everyone got their own waifus
>>
3 has the best waifus, 4 has the best gameplay.
>>
File: 23777.jpg (6 KB, 95x185) Image search: [Google]
23777.jpg
6 KB, 95x185
>>334325980
>>334326751
is Frontier any good orlacking features due to its age?
>>
Stardew Valley
>>
File: jajajaja.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jajajaja.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>334327681
haha you tumblr faggot wish
>>
Personally I'd saw 3 as that's the one I had the most fun with. Frontier was my first though. 4, I stopped playing in the second arc for some reason and no matter how hard I try I just can't get back in to it.

>>334327564
I'd say it's great but it has this one really dumb feature called Runeys. Basically how you spread Runeys affects how your crops will grow and if you don't pay attention then you're screwed. however if you do get it right then you'll be doing excellent. look up a guide to help with that and some other retarded stuff (talk to the nun to get the scythe)
>>
>>334328006

I haven't played many rune factories aside from 3, oceans and frontier and Frontier was absolutely my favorite until Runeys appeared. Runeys is one of those things I would suggest cheating for if you have the option.
>>
File: 1458482506629.png (488 KB, 997x781) Image search: [Google]
1458482506629.png
488 KB, 997x781
>>334325239
>playing the first one
>elf loli is super cute
>realize you can't marry elf loli
>"should have expected that"
>keep an eye on the milf at the inn
>can't romance her either despite being a widow
>"okay"
>keep playing, meet every actual bachelorette and finally decide to go for the slightly abrasive qt foreigner
>find out she is the only one whose requirements are impossible to meet without wifi, out of the question while emulating
>mfw

At least the game is fun.
>>
>>334328368
You'll enjoy 2.
>>
>>334327681
Stardew is pretty good but RF is leagues above it.
>>
>>334328368
>whose requirements are impossible to meet without wifi
Can't you just use cheats?
>>
>>334325239
As someone who played Frontier for four IRL years, I find the Runey system to be an extremely annoying stain on an otherwise great game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.