[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the worst you've ever been fucked in a videogame /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: your about this fucked.png (12 KB, 506x490) Image search: [Google]
your about this fucked.png
12 KB, 506x490
what's the worst you've ever been fucked in a videogame /v/?
>>
>>334299872
Well at least you know every surrounding square is a mine. If it was a 7 you would have been right up the creek.
>>
>>334299872
Literally no game does this
>>
end game chrono trigger

i had to restart
>>
>>334299872
How does that equate to being fucked?
You have 8 mines marked out of the way before you even start, that's a great starting click
>>
>>334299872
First 2 hours of Ys Origin
Help.
What are save points?
>>
oh so that's what the numbers mean in Minesweeper. now i am impressed with myself at how good i got at that game without even knowing the rules.
>>
File: minesweeper.png (593 KB, 616x817) Image search: [Google]
minesweeper.png
593 KB, 616x817
I've seen 4 actual 8s

They are rare

(old picture)
>>
>>334299872
When I got scammed in Ragnarok Online
>>
>>334301821
What did you do anon?
>>
Valkyrie Profile 2. Some in-game detection mechanism corrupts your save if they detect cheating. Not immediately though, they corrupt your shit in the last chapter. Fuck that game
>>
>>334302971
A lot of games do that as DRM. I think Earthbound did it in a really bizarre way.
>>
>>334301758
That can happen if you choose to replay another game after winning/failing it.
>>
>>334299872
kotor bugging out for me on Kashyyk, the star map hologram fucking got killed by a mine
A HOLOGRAM
MADE KILLABLE BY EXPLOSIVES
GEE GOOD IDEAS
had to edit shittons of variables in a save editor to progress, i was stuck for four days if not more
>>
Beat the final final boss of Ape Escape 2 and the game would freeze every time, there were no noticeable scratches on the disk so I was pissed
>>
>>334302765
>anon
>>
File: Best Minesweeper player EU.png (14 KB, 401x427) Image search: [Google]
Best Minesweeper player EU.png
14 KB, 401x427
>>334299872
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.