[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banjo-Threeie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (282 KB, 900x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
282 KB, 900x481
Banjo-Threeie.
>>
Only the dinosaur world was too big in Tooie.

The rest had great teleport tunnels.

Cuckoo had flying so fuck you.
>>
noper
>>
New Project Dark when
>>
>>334295918
the dinosaur world was the lowest point in the game. Only interesting part was the area with the giant dinosaur. Jolly Roger somehow managed to make its size work
>>
Tooie wasn't as good as Kazooie.
>>
>>334296757
It's better and that's a fact because you have a tripcode and I don't
>>
>>334296832
why
>>
>>334296757
suck my dick you assfuck

>>334296832
you're a fucking RETARD
>>
>>334296936
tourettes poster is gone for good
>>
>>334296832
>>334296936
It had charm where Tooie has JACKSHIT, and the levels weren't a goddamn bore. Talk about walking simulator, Tooie makes Paper Mario 1 look reasonable.
>>
>>334296891
>better bosses (as in it has them)
>less collectables
>ammo is in nice regenerating clusters that cycle between the different types
>visually is much more advanced
>transformations are much more useful with more abilities beyond "get small to fit in hole"
>more abilities allows more types of puzzles and challenges. There are way too many "get to the finish before time runs out", "spell out banjo kazooie", and " just casually walk up and grab the jiggy because we couldn't be arsed to put a puzzle around it" challenges in Kazooie.
>more interconnect deeper worlds to explore
>better physics and hit detection. Some levels like click clock wood are super janky because the geometry on the leaves and such isn't quite right
>improved camera
>the xbox version fixed this but in Kazooie you had to collect all the notes in a single run. If you got 99 out of 100 notes in rusty fuckit bay but died in the engine room then you lost all the notes you collected and had to do the entire level again. This doesn't happen in Tooie.
>>
>>334296832
>Grunty doesn't rhyme anymore
>Whole bunch of dialogue for some reason
>Stages are huge and require lots and lots of walking
>Notes are collected into bunches so there isn't even as much shit to grab while you're going on your long hikes through levels
>Majority of new abilities are incredibly context sensitive
>Many points where you have to switch out characters or transform just so you can walk somewhere else and do a context sensitive thing to get a jiggy
>More minigames all over the place

Tooie had a lot of the same issues DK64 did and people need to start admitting it.
>>
I never 100% nuts and bolts. I missed exactly one Music Note in the hub world.
>>
>>334300171
I missed the UFO trophy. That's the only thing I didn't get, besides the DLC.
>>
File: image.png (462 KB, 3732x1465) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 3732x1465
>>
>>334300318
Grant Kirkhope already confirmed that this is fake as fuck. Get this shit out of here.

It was entirely Rare's decision to make N&B the way it was. They got their hands on a fancy new physics engine and wanted to fuck around with it, and they didn't think a collectathon would go over well in the modern market.
>>
>>334298648
Banjo-Kazooie had "bosses" but they didn't really present them sleeves as such.
>>
>>334300318
>/v/ taking creative writing as fact
What a shock!
>>
>>334300318
>see this

my hatred burns hotter than a thousand suns

fuck microsoft
>>
File: 1459448234491.jpg (16 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1459448234491.jpg
16 KB, 268x265
>>334300318
Banjo-Threeie was never even in production.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.