[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was told this was going to be spooky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 800x640
I was told this was going to be spooky
>>
It's pretty spoopy
I try to skip it every playthrough but just can't find a way out
>>
File: 12455356433.jpg (5 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
12455356433.jpg
5 KB, 175x200
>>334292448
>that ghost with an axe in the basement
>>
>>334292448
some of us are easily frightened
>>
>>334293173
I don't think I saw this actually. I only remember seeing a girl run across the hallway and I hid in the dumb waiter when the pots and pans started flying
>>
>>334292448
never found it spooky as well. and im not saying that to sound like a "tough guy".

the level was pretty neat though, you guys werent wrong about that.
>>
>334292448
Its been hyped as super spooky for years. If you played this when it came out or without knowing much about the game it would catch you off guard.
>>
>>334292448

That part is a haunted mansion ride in a theme park, nothing more.

There's an actual scary part towards the end of the game but because most people don't beat the games they play they never got that far and so it never became a meme.

No, not the fucking raptor.
>>
>>334294113

As soon as you enter the hotel turn left and run all the way down. When you get to the end turn right (really the only way to go).

Run to the end of that then turn around.
>>
>>334296430
Crushing that big fluffy bastard in the door was fucking great
>>
>>334296430

This guy has it right. The mansion is a bunch of small set pieces. It's cool the first time but after that it's tedious.
>>
>>334296430
>There's an actual scary part towards the end of the game

care to share?
I couldnt finish the game because it constantly kept crashing at a certain point.
>>
>>334296753

Griffith Park
Quest objective: RUN!

You get stranded with an invincible werewolf and basically have to just flee from it non-stop for a few minutes until a ride out of there arrive. He can bust through doors, walls, roofs, there's pretty much nowhere to hide and he hits really fucking hard. There is actually a way to kill the werewolf by crushing it in the doors of the observatory but they game will not tell you to do this, you have to figure out you can and then actually pull it off.
>>
File: vamp426573.jpg (103 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vamp426573.jpg
103 KB, 640x480
>>334292448
You mean pic related
>>
>>334292448
The snuff film house is much spoopier.
>>
>>334297331
I thought the mansion was scarier to be honest.
>>
File: 2016-03-25 20_32_05-Greenshot.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-25 20_32_05-Greenshot.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1620
You know what's spooky?
Still no fucking news from Paradox about that new WoD game.
>>
Video games are not spooky, unless if you're a real pansy. If you want something terrifying go do something real dangerous in real life. Unless if you're a real pansy.
>>
>>334299354

White Wolf said they are in a position to license out the property to any publisher or developer they want. I take that to mean Paradox doesn't have much interest in making a game themselves, they just want the IP for licensing reasons.
>>
>>334292448
Roll roll attack
>>
>>334298570
FUCK THAT GUY I FUCKING KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP
>>
>>334292913
I managed to find an exploit to cut down on how long it is.
When you try to go upstairs for the first time, you can avoid falling into the basement. It's difficult because once you avoid actually falling into the hole, there's an invisible force that will try to push you down the hole. It's tricky (I recommend a quick save.) but it works.

...So, has anyone else found the murder weapon the police were looking for in the hotel?
>>
>>334299354
That scene spooked me.
Only because I had been walking through that area with auspex the entire time, and just didn't expect anyone to actually be in that room.
>>
>>334300697
I liked it. Somehow, it helps to draw the personality of Gary
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.