[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rainbow Six Siege: on sale for 40$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hmmm.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
Is it worth it? I'm trying to find something to scratch that /k/ itch I have. Is there any fun to be had solo, or am I stuck with pub matches?
>>
Youll be stuck with pub 5v5.
Pve is dead, and i mean dead.
>>
There's going to be a free weekend tomorrow, so just try it before you buy it. You can get by playing solo in pub matches though, it's not as bad as you think.
>>
>>334285546
Really? That sucks. Fuck, of course the most iconic mode is fucking dead.

Is there AI squad in solo terrorist hunt?
>>
Would i like it if i like cs go?
>>
One of the best MP games I've played in a while.
The community is surprisingly positive.

>Accidentally shoot the hostage
>Russian guy: "Np comrade, shit happens"

And no PvE is not dead. Not that I find it any fun though. 5vs5 is so much more fun.
>>
File: mute_profile_201504.jpg (294 KB, 785x768) Image search: [Google]
mute_profile_201504.jpg
294 KB, 785x768
150 hours with it

Yes it is very good.
>>
>>334286012

No, you play in a Lone Wolf(you only) mode or with matchmaking in Terrorist Hunt.
>>
>>334286446
It's what CS should be

But even Neotokyo was better than Counter Strike. "Better than CS" isn't an accomplishment.

Siege is awesome.
>>
>>334286847
w h y
>>
>>334286949
Why not?
>Not lone wolfing the campaigns and terrorist hunt in the old games
>>
>>334285546
>Pve is dead

Bullshit, PvE is my warm up every time I start playing the game.
>>
The remaining players know the operators and maps inside and out and probably see each other enough to communicate as a matter of course, so you're going to get fucked by a lot of men in jeans and kevlar without really understanding how.
>>
>>334287798
what the fuck are you saying

Well can't be worse than jumping into insurgency a couple months ago. Holy learning curve batman
>>
>>334286835
>mute
my nigga
My main defender
>>
>>334288587
insurgency was easy as fuck to get into mate, all you had to do was to figure out the inventory system and that was it
>>
>>334287798
Sounds like a sever case of gitguditis
The prescription is to stop being the little bitch
>>
Everyone was bitching about lag and netcode, did they fix it?
>>
>>334290150
ye
>>
>>334290060
>"figuring out" a game to him is simply learning how to fucking switch items

no dipship I meant figuring out the maps, different weapons, how to play the objective, ect

moron
>>
>>334285427
>Is it worth it?
It's a free weekend you dense fuck, why not try for yourself instead of shilling this hot garbage?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.