[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT games you wanted to like but didn't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: boxart-large.png (132 KB, 264x241) Image search: [Google]
boxart-large.png
132 KB, 264x241
ITT games you wanted to like but didn't.
>>
I just want to get fierce deity mask and finish it immediately so I can see the ending. This game doesn't have multiple ending bullshit, right?
>>
Litteraly any souls game. I don't think they're bad games but I can't mesh with the slow combat. I'm either too impatient or too babby. Sometimes both.
>>
>>334282925
It's time to take those nostalgia goggles off
>>
>>334282925
one of the best games of all yime rebuilt with a solid framerate and updated graphics, plus a huge fix in the annoying save system

your tastes are weird OP
>>
>>334283894
>>334283382
I never played the original. This game was frustrating as fuck with how vague everything is
>>
Twilight Princess HD

its just so fucking boring
>>
>>334284078
So this is just another shitposting thread and we fell for the bait
>>
>>334282925
>>334284186
news flash, Zelda games are boring shit because they haven't changed since LttP on the SNES just like 95% of the shit nintendo churns out of their ass
>>
>>334284186
SD ain't much better.
>>
>>334284301
i loved Oot tho

Windwaker is also great
>>
To me, MM was a game that was great on the first playthrough but significantly less fun on each replay
>>
>>334282925
Witcher 3. Everyone went on about how amazing it is. Just bored me.
>>
File: mega-man-x5-usa.jpg (166 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
mega-man-x5-usa.jpg
166 KB, 600x590
>>
>>334283273
no
The only difference is, depending on which masks you got. If you missed a mask, during a certain scene in the credits, you just see the mask spinning rather than the aftermath.
>>
>>334284389
Its just a matter of when you get tired of their shit. Took me to TP to get tired of it too
>LttP
great
>OoT
3D LttP, awesome
>WW
3D LttP with less content and water, okay, I love the art style and music though, so pretty neat
>TP
3D LttP again, but brownerer than OoT
fuck this shit I'm out

and if you really like taking it up the ass, or got on board the Nintendo train late in life

>SS
LttP 3D with FF13 hallways and waggle controls

to its credit MM is pretty different I guess, but only in that they traded dungeon gameplay content for side quests and added a clock to the mix
>>
Toukiden Kiwami
>>
>>334284840
This. I'm really saddened by it, I just couldn't get in to it.
>>
Lost Planet
>>
If I want to do a 100% playthrough, should I start a new game or just go back to the dawn of the first day after beating the last boss?
>>
All of FFXIII. Love the music and visuals but the game just fucking sucks.
>>
>>334284840
gave it an honest try but just about everything rubbed me the wrong way
ended up returning it and the girl behind the counter was in disbelief that someone disliked it
>>
File: packshot.png (34 KB, 327x299) Image search: [Google]
packshot.png
34 KB, 327x299
>>334282925
Still haven't beaten it either.
>>
TES Online

Pure fucking garbage.
>>
Any game I've played in the past three years. I've wanted to enjoy something, anything, so badly, but no matter what I play I end up getting bored with it in no time and not wanting to touch it again.

I think... I think I'm tired guys.
>>
i guess bioshock infinite, it looked so great at first and i was hyped because of the first one mainly.
somehow i just couldnt get into it,
had two attempts, in the first i didnt even reach the girl and in the second one i played maybe 1h more after getting her.
>>
I wanted to like Shadow of the Colossus because I heard how much everyone loves it. But I just couldn't like it.
>>
>>334284840
Every witcher sucked...
>>
>>334285196
>SS worse than TP
Get your facts straight, faggot. TP might as well have been OoT with some fresh paint, SS was a breath of fresh air and while the overworld was linear as hell, it did a lot of things right. Of course, I don't forgive Fi or how item description prompts reset every time you start up the system, but it was a damn good Zelda.

And I'm gonna completely ignore you comparing every game after LttP to it, sounds like a childish defense.
>>
>>334285196
I javnt seen the clock mechanic used as good in any other game.
>>
>>334282925
Fallout New Vegas

I can't believe people recommend it (though it is /v/). Literally a pretentious piece of shit with the DLC's being a first year trying to be "deep" and the exploration amounting to going into copy-pasted shacks and then leaving again.

I uninstalled when I got a fucking quest to kill ants literally a minute's walk down the road, a NAMED FUCKING QUEST.
>>
>>334286976
that's not saying much when the only games that do it are basically MM and Lightning Returns
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.