[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSD 1qrZCOZ0 Don't see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSD1qrZCOZ0

Don't see hand when running wtf
>>
>hello guys welcome to

closed as fuck
>>
The first game is mediocre as fuck, I don't see this one being any better. 3d platforming should definitely remain in 3rd person
>>
>>334282072
Clock more than 150 hours on the first, was hoping for a sequel and now I'm worried as fuck
>>
>>334281573
I thought this didn't come out till May?
>>334281726
and they're always someone with an obnoxious british accent to boot.
>>
>>334282917
look like some kind of beta
>>
>tfw haven't run in ages so I don't even know if you see your hands while running
>>
Looks slow. Granted, I didn't play the first one, but you'd think for a runner or whatever they're called she'd be a little faster.

Honestly though, nobody has ever gotten first person right. They add camera shake, looking down and seeing your feet, etc... but they've yet to capture that natural sway, that feeling.

It's like there is a midpoint the camera returns to and everything is geometrically perfect, but it's not supposed to be so it feels artificial.
>>
>>334281573
What ? but you see them are you blind ?
>>
>>334283309
Not all the time. It look like a camera on rails most of the time. The first game did it better
>>
>>334283302
shut up retard you're playing a video game of course it feels """"artificial""""
>>
File: i8rQ1cn.jpg (316 KB, 1235x923) Image search: [Google]
i8rQ1cn.jpg
316 KB, 1235x923
Remember
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X12pufGebT8
No commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOElgUFaw4o
PCGamer footage of the trailer mission.

I don't remember any media covering the Focus Shield, which literally is 'keep moving and you'll avoid damage, run into gunfire or lose momentum and you'll get mowed down.'
>>
>>334284779
The first game was hard for its controls and tying everything together. When it came to actual combat most of the time it was just better to avoid fights altogether and it was pure timing, so even a braindead monkey could eventually get the hang of it.

Yes, it's dumb, but if you were expecting the sequel to be hard, at least you'll get a lot of footage of bad players falling to their deaths for misjudging a jump horribly.
>>
File: 1362871219947.jpg (7 KB, 183x218) Image search: [Google]
1362871219947.jpg
7 KB, 183x218
>>334285038
>When it came to actual combat most of the time it was just better to avoid fights altogether
>>
>>334281573
This fucking "news reel HUD" is hilarious! Hope you can turn it on.
>>
>>334285038
>When it came to actual combat most of the time it was just better to avoid fights altogether

Here's your (you)
>>
Loli!Faith's shorts are cute!

CUTE! CUUUTE!
>>
File: 1339394074958.gif (2 MB, 256x139) Image search: [Google]
1339394074958.gif
2 MB, 256x139
>>334281726
This and

>hey guys, it's
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.