[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait...he's seriously preorder DLC in ASB? The best Jojo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 241133.jpg (56 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
241133.jpg
56 KB, 225x350
Wait...he's seriously preorder DLC in ASB?

The best Jojo villain I can't even play as because I bought the game too late?
>>
>>334276274
>The best Jojo villain I can't even play as because I bought the game too late?
You can buy him separately you retard.
>>
>>334276274
The game has like 15 DLC chars.
Bowie Kira was free for pre-orders, everyone else have to buy him separately same as other DLC chars.
>>
Absolute faggot.

Check the dlc
>>
Valentine's in the game.
>>
>>334276492
i wonder why companies put out a lot of dlc for niche games
>>
>you need to play campaign mode to unlock costumes
This was a pain in the ass because of how shitty comcast was being at the time
>>
>>334277684
Campaign mode is also shit and unfun with a retarded stamina system. That didn't help anything either.
>>
>>334276274
The DLC and stamina shit made the game get horrible reviews in JP, that's why there isn't any in Eyes of Heaven.

And then Eyes of Heaven sold worse anyway.
>>
I never got him, because the Kosaku Kawajiri version's in the game already, and I couldn't imagine how he'd be anything other than a severe downgrade. Without Stray Cat, what does he even do?
>>
>>334277507

They can count on their loyal fanbase gobbling up any dlc that comes their way.
>>
>>334278483
>What does the normal version of the main antagonist do in ASB

Not like he fucking killed off characters and did a slew of murders before he got pierced with the arrow or anything, you fucking retard.
>>
File: hairfucc.png (45 KB, 913x965) Image search: [Google]
hairfucc.png
45 KB, 913x965
>>334276274
One, you're an idiot who can't do research.
Two, be lucky you can play him in ASB. I can't do that with one of my favorites because we had to have Shigechi for some reason instead. Only chance I have is to play a completely different game.
I do wish Eyes of Heaven was good, because it wasn't exactly a bad idea on paper. CC2 has the arena fighter thing down from all those Naruto games, and the format allowed for some characters to function better than in a traditional fighter format. But they blew it by having mediocre gameplay, cutting down on some fanservice elements (e.g. less moves per character, only like two Situation Finishes, not having some obvious DHA, etc.), not having local multiplayer or 1v1, a crappy story even for licensed anime game standards ("let's have the climax literally be the SDC finale but with Menger sponges instead of at least giving an ending for each JoJo, and while we're at it have Akira become playable in the story but not Fugo somehow"), loss of properly lip-synced dialogue, and so on.
I do hope that they try again with a JJBA game, using the traditional fighter format from ASB, but also have 1v1, 1v2, 2v1, and 2v2 tag team battles like Marvel or Skullgirls to keep the DHA stuff from EoH. Hell, throw in purely assist characters if they can't work as full fighters like Abbacchio couldn't.
>>
>>334278929
He meant, what does Kira do that Kosaku does not that separates the two from being clones.
To answer that, Kira has no projectiles outside of stuff like the coin bomb and his GHA (which has NO WEAKNESSES) and is in general more about tagging his opponents as bombs directly to detonate later for combos.
>>
File: 1446980963995.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446980963995.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
It's gonna be such a long wait till we get to see him animated.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.