[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Japanese game developper..... looking for VG ideas.......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: jap2.png (151 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
jap2.png
151 KB, 2000x1333
>Benchmark
This is true internet place for inspirational idea overseas
Overseen true inspiration might potentially happens

WELCOME!
>>
>>334274038
blue chicks
>>
ideas here are all bad unfortunately
>>
>>334274038
Not even close kazoku
>>
>>334274038

What if you made a game...

with busty anime girls where they fight each other and their clothing easily rips off when you get hurt?

REVOLUTIONARY
>>
>>334274178
busty blue anime girls*
>>
a modern naval strategy game that takes place in the sea of japan.
Basically, Naval War Arctic Circle Asian Edition.
>>
File: 1241.png (194 KB, 430x324) Image search: [Google]
1241.png
194 KB, 430x324
do something like total war but with gundams
>>
You're a chainsmoking, scotch drinking film noir detective who chases a disfigured time-travelling version of yourself.
>>
More games like Neptunia would be great, maybe make one for smartphones
>>
Whaling Simulator.
>>
>>334274038
Lots of gay sex, that's what the market wants
everything from bara to traps to shota, non humans are fine as well as long as they're half human half something else
>>
how about space shit exploration planet game with cool elements
>>
49==
>>
>>334274178
I was gonna suggest this. A fundamentally sound baseball game, but with lolis and clothing damage.
>>
>>334274038
Learn English first, stupid gook
>>
>>334275537
いいえお前
>>
>>334276043
I'm 90% sure that is some sort of an insult, but I'm too lazy to check
>>
>>334276324
It's an extremely shitty translation of "no u"
>>
>>334276437
That is no fun, if your fursona is Japanese at least know the language
>>
>>334274038
instead of a world inhabited by animals what about monsters that have powers based on their typing, then have the character be able to catch these monsters in balls, these balls can fit in your pocket, also you should be able to battle with these monsters with different people
>>
File: Japanese letters.png (106 KB, 262x256) Image search: [Google]
Japanese letters.png
106 KB, 262x256
>>334274038
EMPIRE AT WAR but....with Gundams
>>
>making games when half the city is burning and colapsed
>>
>>334275537
They way Japanese schools teach students to study is only good for short term memory.
That's why most of the information just goes out the door the second they finish that test they crammed for, and why most of their English is atrocious.
>>
File: Yotsubato2.jpg (691 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Yotsubato2.jpg
691 KB, 1440x2560
Make an evangelion game, but with gundams

Bonus points for giant Yotsuba mech
>>
Rake gun
>>
>>334274038

make a action game with damagable clothings about cute girls fighting cute grills

think Risk of Rain but with cute grills

you will be making money through the roof my friend

the less hp you have, the more wear and tear your clothing have
>>
>>334274038
Go get a job at Bamco and tell them to make me a new Giren no Yabou fucking already.
>>
Your senseI trained you wrong on purpose
>>
>>334274038
A decently made modern mecha, think chrome hounds with better graphics and smoother mechanics, that game was dope and I have yet to see another game come close to what it tried to do.
>>
>>334274292
char betrayed everyone
>>
sickkkkkkkk
>>
>>334276872
Sounds like a Digimon ripoff. Uninspired and repetitive, 0/10
>>
Pokemon.

But with Gundams.
>>
What if you were a detective or lawyer ir professor or something that got into wacky hijinks and solved mysteries? That'd be cool.
>>334278000
Sick trips.
>>
A FPS but with cute girls and carácter customization so you can make lolis/cowtits/milfs/whatever
You'll make so much money.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.