[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Forgotten game characters that you think should make a wacky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nf9gpx1rvq1qi0keyo1_1280.png (215 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf9gpx1rvq1qi0keyo1_1280.png
215 KB, 700x700
ITT: Forgotten game characters that you think should make a wacky return
>>
But he was a Sony All Star!
>>
>>333935954
>you will never play a new Parappa game where he scams some kid out of $200 and refuses to pay it back
>>
File: images (18).jpg (15 KB, 425x346) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
15 KB, 425x346
I can dream
>>
>>333936454
I remember something about the VA being an asshole, is that what you're referring to?
>>
>>333935954
>tfw you'll never be jammin with lammy again
>>
>>333935954

Post Lammy.
>>
>>333936527
Part of me is glad Crash is dead.
I don't want him to be degraded further.
>>
>>333937083
how much worse could it really have gotten anon
>>
>>333936617
yes

but truthfully that dude should have known better than to give a struggling black actor/artist money, you already know he went to the strip joint and lost several games of craps and/or got high
>>
>>333937235
CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE
>>
>>333937083
True, the later Crash games rebooted the series in the wrong way.
If they were to return to Crash, I'd say do something like Twinsanity. Otherwise, let him rest in peace.
>>
>>333936454
>The next Parappa game is about him rapping to avoid going to court.
>>
>>333937235
>tfw you can see in his eyes it's just a matter of time until they overpower him and his anus will be gaping wide with fluids smeared all over him, no one should be made to suffer from his fate
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.