[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought this bundle because I genuinely loved the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1444942258078.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444942258078.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
I just bought this bundle because I genuinely loved the first game on the Wii.

How bad did I fuck up?
>>
Was probably my favorite game last year.

It's not like the first game, nor is it a sequel in any way besides a few references.

Take it slow and enjoy it. It's a big world that rewards exploring.
>>
You wasted your mom's money

Good luck trying to sell that shit
>>
>>333928194
Na you did good, apparently for some reason the xeno x bundle supposedly comes with an IPS gamepad unlike other previous model. Dunno if it's true though since mine is not.
>>
>>333928194
After playing X I find it hard to go back to the first one. Just things like the map in your hands, running and jumping, the animations in general, Xenoblade X just feels better to play.

Which is weird, because while playing through X I kept thinking about how things were better in the original. Especially the voice acting and story. But I never really appreciated all the small improvements until I replayed the first Xenoblade.

The music is also very different.
>>
>>333928194
if you liked first game for gameplay - you did great.
if you liked first game for story - you didn't do great.
simple as that.
>>
>>333928194
its even better than the first game
>>
>>333928194
The game is great, you did good.
>>
You sound like a fag OP. WiiU is dead as shit.
>>
>>333928596
What of the Monado?
>>
>>333928194
Enjoy, OP.

If you like it, you're certainly going to get your investment back timewise.
>>
>>333929578
It's not the same canon universe.

The story is literally about humans escaping Earth to an alien planet.
>>
You'll get the Flying Module kinda late OP, but it's ok. Exploring stuff without a Skell is great.
>>
Enjoy not playing Bloodborn you fucking nintodler.

When the NX bombs, you'll have nothing.
>>
>>333929726
why you gotta start shit anon?

why can't we just get along?
>>
>>333929791
Sonyggers don't know of peace, Anon.
>>
So if X is unrelated to Xenoblade outside of gameplay, does that mean it's alright to play X first? Or are there too many conveniences that will make the first feel like a chore if I play it afterward?
>>
>>333929990

The only thing they share is the gameplay style. Both have their own flaws and strengths, so play whichever one you want.

The newest is better IMO, but it's not everyone's opinion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.