[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would a Video Game Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: ultimateshowdown.jpg (99 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
ultimateshowdown.jpg
99 KB, 1440x1080
What would a Video Game Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny play out like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
>>
mugen
>>
>YouTube
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267
>>
mugen
>>
File: tusd-godzilla.gif (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tusd-godzilla.gif
50 KB, 400x300
>>
>>333925807
>all those kids in the comments saying this was le golden age of youtube
I actually feel old for the first time in my life. I'm only 20, do people younger than me actually not remember NG?
>>
>>333927042
NG died around the time YT started getting really fucking popular.
>>
>>333927157
everything went wrong when videos became monetised and freeware tier games got sold on steam
>>
File: This sucks.png (284 KB, 499x559) Image search: [Google]
This sucks.png
284 KB, 499x559
>>333927157
I know everybody says its just nostalgia when anyone says "things were better back then" but goddammit NewGrounds was way better than youtube. People literally make youtube videos as their job, its not a hobby anymore. Everybody on that site is a fucking kike and acts like a surrogate friend for all the retarded kids to pretend to spend time with all day for easy money. Flash game tier games are made by hipster faggots and cost money, thing were actually better back then, I blame Apple mainly (and the Jews but that goes without saying).
>>
>>333927604

>10 years away from newgrounds
>check it out out of curiosity
>still recognize 90% of the top 100 list
>>
Kratos kills everyone in the end
>>
>>333927604
Newgrounds had a LOT of garbage.

I mean sure, it did produce a lot of cool flash animations, but that's only the top stuff.
>>
>>333927808
Yeah it was shitty but it was all free and made just for fun and not profit.
>>
>>333925807
You would have to be Mr. Rogers, obviously.
>>
who's the chuck norris of videogames?
>>
>>333925807
only Marvel+Disney Characters because of licensing
>>
File: 1404733098582.png (182 KB, 419x302) Image search: [Google]
1404733098582.png
182 KB, 419x302
Eddy's got a gun
>>
>>333928405
A righteous manly dude who kicks ass in the name of good hardworking folks?

I dunno. That's worth consideration.
>>
>you need an account to view this video

Newgrounds, has changed.
>>
>>333927808
But finding really shitty stuff was half the fun.
>>
Jesus christ fuck.
How long has it been since I've seen this.
Why the hell do I know all the words, that part of my brain could be reserved for more important shit.
>>
>>333928606
Holy shit what

I thought I was the only human being on earth that watched the godawful shit.
>>
I still dont know who Mr.Rogers is
>>
>>333929481
your neighbor
>>
Kirby would win.
>>
>>333929481
Only US citizens over the age of 30 would know.
>>
>>333929860

>implying Mr. Rogers didn't rerun
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.