[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you design a King of the Hill videogame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: group.jpg (889 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
group.jpg
889 KB, 1680x1050
How would you design a King of the Hill videogame?
>>
You'd like do stuff, and the characters would be King of the Hill characters
>>
A really bad point and click.
>>
Propain
>>
It'd be an MMO with a bunch of hanks killing each other with propane themed weapons.
>>
I'd put all the episodes on one disk and release it for the PS4.
>>
>>333924693
Probably something along the lines of a Telltale episodic series, but probably closer to Strong Bad's CGfAP where each episode is self contained.
>>
>>333924693
There's already a game though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1p5TNkU9vo
>>
>>333924693
Propain
>>
>>333924975
I mean a good game
>>
Dating Sim
>>
>>333924693
>How would you design a King of the Hill videogame?
>Videogames
God dang it son, they're called vidya games.
>>
You play as dale doing metal gear solid style shit to his neighbors
>>
Poker game.
>>
an old topdown rpg, with a large recruitable roster.
Dual story line following hank and bobby hill, taking place simultaneously.
Characters would each have access to base moves along with special moves, think the bulldozer, pocket sand ect.
Towards the end of the game both bobby and hill will meet, and each character would be each final boss respectively, depending on which character you sided with through choices throughout the game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.