[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's gonna suck, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Nioh.jpg (94 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Nioh.jpg
94 KB, 800x450
It's gonna suck, right?
>>
Demo coming this month, play it and see
>>
File: 1459869951501.jpg (131 KB, 1848x1344) Image search: [Google]
1459869951501.jpg
131 KB, 1848x1344
>>333923848
I quite like Souls and loved the first three Onimushas, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm really looking forward to the demo in a couple of weeks, at any rate.

Here's all the gameplay footage that's been released so far, for anyone who's interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMXncaX0q4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWczwEIYlKs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH5UG7AMhOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz80GeslJSE
>>
>>333923848
Since when does Geralt wield a Katana?
>>
It's a ps4 exclusive, so its going to be shitposted and hated here
>>
Honestly, combat looks enjoyable, but the story will be probably be shit knowing Team Ninja
>>
>>333923848
post your ps4 with a timestamp
>>
it looks really floaty and crappy in the videos, but I'll wait for the demo to make final judgement.
>>
>>333924497
>but the story will be probably be shit knowing Team Ninja
>"the game is based on an unfinished script by filmmaker Akira Kurosawa"
>>
>>333924449
>so its going to be shitposted and hated here
by that you mean it will be called the greatest game since bloodborne to ever be on the market?
>>
>>333924390
it's a side trip to eastern kingdoms
CDPR and Sony collaboration.
>>
File: Ni-Oh 2006.jpg (66 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
Ni-Oh 2006.jpg
66 KB, 580x326
>>333926247
It doesn't look to be based on the Kurosawa script anymore, for what it's worth (Which is a dying shame). When the game was originally revealed (It was still called "Oni" at this stage, just like the script and tie-in movie), and then in the years following it before it fell off the map completely after the film was canned, they wouldn't stop bringing up the Kurosawa connection constantly in press releases and interviews, and were clearly banking on this to ship units. Since the game was re-revealed last year, KT haven't mentioned Kurosawa or the Oni script even once.
>>
>>333926374
>PCucks this asshurt people liked a game they couldn't afford
nah man, the majority of /v/ is like you.
>>
>>333924127

Still waiting for a new Onimusha game. For fucks sake Capcom.
>>
>>333923848

Yes its gonna.
They couldnt even understand that Witcher's dont wear big restrictive armor and shitty katanas.

Where the fuck is even the silver sword?

>nippons in charge of design

bunch of retards
>>
Heard it was in development hell.

Not a good sign. Any games that escaped dev hell unscathed?
>>
>>333929510
This version's been in development since 2012; the game was originally an SRPG, so for all intents and purposes, it's a completely different game now.
>>
>>333929395
I'd still punch you for saying that, even as a joke
>>
>>333929395
Ebin. Simply ebin.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.