[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>multiple choice ending that disregards all of your previous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (753 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
753 KB, 1920x1080
>multiple choice ending that disregards all of your previous choices

Why was this allowed?
>>
>>333914643
So people could see all the endings without having to replay the game.
Personally I don't mind it since I don't have time to replay games after becoming a wagecuck.
>>
>>333914643
It's a Deus Ex tradition along with stupid AI and munching on chocolate bars.
>>
>>333914643
It's not. Contact your local vidja police when you see this happening. They will punish the offender to the fullest extend of the law.
>>
>the choice was FUCKING BUTTONS
>mass effect 3 was shit on while this got a free pass

Feels bad man, I saved before the choice and watched all endings, got the achievement, and lost all interest in replaying the game.

I played it on the hardest difficulty as a stealth run too, didn't have an issue with any of the bosses which led me to believe /v/ is bad at video games.
>>
>>333916935
Mass Effect 3 got shit on not because it was buttons but because all the endings were identical outside of color.
If you played ME3 after they fixed the endings over half a year later your opinion ain't worth shit.
>>
>kill yourself option
>result would be illuminati or darrow ending with the added bonus of you being dead
I seriously hope none of you picked this
>>
>>333916935
Let me guess
You played ME3 Extended Cut which actually had endings and didn't play it on release when it literally had NO endings and only 3 movies that each lasted about 2 minutes and the only difference between them was color.
You also played the Director's Cut of HR which had non-lethal ways to deal with bosses and the bosses being rebuild in general.

As such, you can now fuck off and die as you didn't play those games back when they launched.
>>
>>333914643
Because SE wasn't expecting this game to do well enough for a sequel
>>
>>333914643
they ran out of time/money. The director said that in a recent video somewhere answering a fan question
>>
>>333917008
But I played it on launch and enjoyed it thoroughly, including the multiplayer but the endings amounted to the same shit, your choices didn't matter.
>>
>>333916935
it has FOUR button and the ending isnt just colour pallete
>>
>>333917159
I played both games on release, retard. Just because you like one game over the other doesn't mean both endings weren't equally shit.
>>
>>333917252
They ran out of time/money for a lot of shit, I really hope that Mankind Divided is a true representation of the game they wanted to make, because barring a few things like the bosses and the very ending, Human Revolution was great.
>>
File: 4235236636.jpg (58 KB, 303x177) Image search: [Google]
4235236636.jpg
58 KB, 303x177
Speaking of HR
>Just finished another run of Deus Ex
>Decide to complete HR: Directors cut as well as I've only previously completed vanilla
>Thanks to the leaked demo I'm practically fucking invincible come the first boss, kill him in speedrun fashion and only afterwards realize they added some 'new' stuff to kill him with.

Meh.
>>
>>333917325
It's still a poor ending, they both were. That's what I'm saying. I enjoyed both games up to that point though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.