[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds that Konami re-releases MGS 1,2 and 3 on ps4 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: hold_up.jpg (427 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hold_up.jpg
427 KB, 1280x720
Just like rockstar released gta iii, vc and sa.
After all, they own metal gear and still use it like in that ford commercial
>>
>>333870146
What's the point if the ps3 hd collection is already 1080p 60fps
>>
>>333870372
ah nvm I thought for sure it was 1080p
but it's 720
>>
>>333870372
But it's not on ps4.
I skipped the ps2 and the ps3 because i was on PC and I bought a ps4 this generation.
>>
>>333870553
Why would you do that
PS4 is way too early in it's life time and if you haven't had a PS3 it at least has a couple of exclusives to run through
Also if you have a PC you can emulate MGS2 and 3 at a high resolution and with the latest version even boost mgs3 to run at 60
>>
>>333870146
Hm, what are the odds Konami what's to make some safe money with little to no effort?

I'm guessing when mgo3 definitely stops making some profit, they'll pop out a 'definite edition' (the kool new re-release suntitle).

will still buy it.
>>
>>333871076
My PC is getting old. Also, my little sister has a 3DS and I learned that there was a 3D remake of mgs 3.
Is it good ?
>>
File: i8aH0Y9.png (51 KB, 576x336) Image search: [Google]
i8aH0Y9.png
51 KB, 576x336
For what purpose? It likely would be the EXACT same as the PS3 version.

Now, a type of remix of MGS4 for PS4, that I'd like to see if there would be a good load of more content added.

I really liked MGS4, but looking back at it, it had a lot more potential. Hell, even Kojima himself said so after the game was released.
>>
File: 1451661635437.jpg (51 KB, 458x604) Image search: [Google]
1451661635437.jpg
51 KB, 458x604
>>333870146

The stars would have to align for current day Konami to release a properly ported MGS collection. Even in the ps3 definitive collection MGS1 was just a psn download code, so a hypothetical port to ps4/pc would require them to make the effort to port it instead of just a straight emulation. They would also have to get Bluepoint games back to actually make a port worth a shit as the Silent Hill collection shows Konami could give less of a shit if they know they can get away with it.
>>
>>333870146
Konami is on Bankruptcy/Suicide watch, they are sticking to cell games now.

Capcom is not far behind...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.