[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 4127955-2608563204-Saint.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4127955-2608563204-Saint.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Find a flaw
>>
needs a gender slider
>>
>>333867854
SR4 was better as far as gameplay.

Also the metal gear mission was really cool.
>>
The story was awful and boring. Choices didnt matter and made no sense. Test was brytty gud tho.
>>
Needed larger boob slider
>>
Missing all the customisation options that made Saints Row 2 better.
>>
Not nearly as much customization as SR2 had which was disappointing.
>>
>ITS FUNNY CUZ HES KILLING PPL WITH A DILDO XDDD
>>
2 was better
>>
>>333868352
>>333868413
>>333868432
These. /thread
>>
>>333868382
So there can be even more clipping?
>>
>>333868735
Yes
>>
>>333868782
I actually wouldn't be surprised if someone had a clipping fetish.
>>
>>333868352
What's wrong with the story?
>>
>Saints Row
Found it
>>
Gimped clothing customization from 2.
>>
>>333867854
They went after the 9gag/Robot Chicken audience
>>
>>333867854

>inconsistent tone, alternated between quirky crime game and balls-out insane
>a bunch of dlc thats all costumes and visuals
>there are several perks you can earn at the end that negate all damage, making it impossible to die,thus taking any sense of fun out of the game
>everyone runs like they got a baseball bat up their asses

honestly the weakest of the series imo
>>
No Dex.

/thread
>>
>>333867854
Shaundi went from fun loving to bitch and the Protag went from real OG to fucking pushover bitch. I like SR3 but the protag from SR2 would have shot Kinzie for some of the shit she says and pulls.
>>
>Simplified customisation and overworld in a game where the main selling point is being a wacky character doing wacky stuff in a wacky world
>>
>>333869282
Adding to this:
>nothing serious left

Deaths in 2 carried weight. Killing a major gang leader mattered and a major Saint dying was huge.

The only way 3 gets serious is if you double down on revenge, get two of your dudes killed, then fight a super military aircraft.
>>
>>333869002
Felt really rushed. The main bad guy gets killed after 5 houres, then some bane parody with no personallity exept "im big and strong " takes over. Them he tries to kill you, wich makes no sense becuse saints were literally done with his city. Then saints, instes IF going Home arrange a plan to take over becuse why not. OH, and also super secret ani gang force happend mid way trough and they do absolutley nothing. I could go on and on, but i don't want to waste aby more time on this pice of shit storyline. But yeah, the rest of the Game is cool.
>>
Gat's offscreen death at the beginning
>>
>>333869931
GAT faking his wife's burial, and pic related were the most feelsy moments in the game.
THQdeserves to be dead, after they made all the DLC exclusive to xbox and killed the only franchise who could rival GTA
>>
>>333870834
Well he's a big guy
>>
>>333868101
You are either male or female. Why make yourself male if you will use the slider to look like a female? What the fuck is wrong you
>>
>>333871278
>Final mission is stopping killbane get on the plane
>>
>inb4 nostalgiafags arguing that SR2 is the better in the series.
>>
File: 1454458590816.png (78 KB, 958x791) Image search: [Google]
1454458590816.png
78 KB, 958x791
>luchador gang
>they actually get the Hulkster and RVD to do voice acting
>its fucking boring

how the hell they managed to fuck that up.
>>
>>333871850
Poetry.
>>
Its not SR2
>>
>>333871490

nah
>>
>>333867854
Memes aside, it was pretty legit. New map, new characters, new gangs

Still stayed within the seriousness of the saints row series for the most part, just with a bit of celebrity status in the mix.

4th on the other hand...
>>
>>333876894

No it fucking didn't. The main villain got killed early in the game by having a ball dropped on him. Not to mention the stupid zombies mission and the dildo bat.

There's a certain kind of "serious" you can have with Saints Row, but they didn't nail it with 3 or 4.
>>
>>333876894
I liked 4 more than 3.
The only thing I liked about 3 was it was about the next big crazy thing.
It was all paced between huge events.
Falling out of the plane, falling in a tank in the sky, the zombie level, fighting as a dragon, the Mega Man level, fighting Killbane, and all that.
I was excited for every next part, but the parts in between sucked.
4 I liked just fucking around and collecting those orbs like Crackdown.
Plus 4 brought back SR2 Shaundi, and I used her for everything.
SR3 Shaundi is a straight up bitch, and I let her die in the ending.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.