[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pirate or buy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Pirate or buy?
>>
>>333866934
Sure
>>
Either do both or do neither. Don't half-ass it
>>
I don't know whether to buy the deluxe edition on steam or the regular
>>
>>333866934
Whichever you do, make sure to half-ass it

If you buy it leave it on your shelf and never get around to playing it

If you pirate it buy the season pass

that sort of stuff
>>
>>333866934
Neither
>>
File: oy vey not in the shekels.jpg (28 KB, 499x289) Image search: [Google]
oy vey not in the shekels.jpg
28 KB, 499x289
Pirate everything.
>>
>>333866934
Pirate it, but buy the season pass
>>
>>333866934
Pirate it, but but exactly 50% of the cost worth of Fromsoft's previous titles to be fair
>>
>>333866934
I pee ordered it
>>
Already bought the deluxe desu

For ps4 of course
>>
>>333866934
Ignore it and play the Armored Core series instead, it's FromSoft's better series
>>
>>333866934
Why the fuck are you asking me, make up your own goddamn mind
>>
>>333866934
buy it, then play the pirated version.
>>
>Buying games
>Ever
Wow, I didn't realize it was pleb hour
>>
>>333866934
Buy the japanese version and have it imported, pirate the US version, mod it to hell, and then reupload the modded version on a torrent site labeled as the deluxe edition
>>
I'll surely enjoy getting hate messages from autist foe bashing their head instead of bowing.
>>
Theft is never justified
>>
>>333866934
buying it on my ps4
>>
>>333866934
Im going to pirate it.

I got DS2 and then got fucked up with season pass and paid bugfixes.

I enjoy offline more anyway, online is casual mode
>>
Buying it for PS4.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.