[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey guys, lets put level 1 and level 99 players in the same zone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: E3_DarkZone_Web_206783.jpg (197 KB, 620x294) Image search: [Google]
E3_DarkZone_Web_206783.jpg
197 KB, 620x294
>Hey guys, lets put level 1 and level 99 players in the same zone
>>
>>333859038
>All of our previous multiplayer games are dead because of cheaters
>Who cares about anti-cheat software?
>>
File: 1412908815449.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1412908815449.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>333859038
>He bought The Division
>>
>hey guys, let's continue buy Ubishit games and then whine about said Ubishit games on cartoon girl boards
>>
>>333859325

>not playing on PS4

Found your problem.
>>
File: 1456911397635.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456911397635.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1080
>>333859634
>Shooter with a controller
>>
>>333859038
>hey let's put a very limited amount of key loot in chests all around the darkzone and everyone there has to share it
>let's make the drop rate ridiculously low so in the odd circumstance they find a chest they won't get anything from it
>Let's make the talents and required stats of those talents on every gun RNG so they have to grind for a year to get what they need now that literally everyone else has what they want
>Let's make a stat system where there is only 1 build on top of all of that
>>
People still play this !?
>>
>>333859038
What are you talking about? They seperate the levels. As soon as I became level 20 I went to DZ1 to kill people and found no one.
>>
Something tells me those of you who are bashing The Division have either never played it or are too much of a poorfag to get it.

Either way, those of us that do play it love it and the community response is positive.

But hey... You keep playing those shit ass f2p games and act like you know everything.

Fucking pretentious faggots.
>>
>>333861041
I play it, DZ a shit
also
>no daily missions since saturday
havent touched it since.
I may return with the next content update
>>
>>333859779
I can't stand fps with a mouse. It's just too easy, I don't feel like I'm firing a gun, just clicking people on the head. It just boils down to reaction time which I'm going lose at since I'm older than 24, which is peak reaction time for humans. Sucks knowing that I will never get better reaction speed due to biology so I just camp and flank now.
>>
>>333862275
Fair enough if you get a better feeling with two sticks than a mouse, but what's with the bullshit that's you're going full Michael J Fox at 24??? Come on, you're not gonna notice any of that before at least 10 years from now
>>
>>333859779

Who cares? Everyone else is using a controller.

Or are you really just fucking terrible at using a controller so you call it casual?
>>
>>333859038
I hate Ubisoft too but stop spreading bullshit, there are separations based on level.
>>
>>333864148
http://xim4.com/
Worse than aimbots
>>
>>333864364
>http://xim4.com/

Weird, I have 14 days of play time in Black Ops 3 with a 3.1 KDR and a 5.6 Win Rate in FFA using a standard PS4 controller with Bumper Jumper Tactical and haven't seen anyone using this.

If people are using these they're fucking terrible.
>>
>2016
>still playing The Division
>>
>>333861041
It's shit m8. When BK-farming was the most efficient way to gear up that's when you know it's shit. Then they removed that.

The best time I had in division was level 14 DZ, followed by level 29 DZ. Thing is those drops stopped being good and/or interesting really quickly. Level 30 DZ is fucking awful, and level 31/32 enemies are literally just 100/200%+ DPS and HP. That's not a "challenge" that's just bullet-sponge nonsense.

Division was lazily made as fuck. Maybe it'll be better after the expas come out, but the current state of the game is fucking awful.
>>
>>333860242
They separated the player levels, not the DZ levels.
You can be DZ1 and get wrecked by a DZ90 dude.
>>
>>333859456
Not OP but several of my friends bought it and pressured me into buying it. I fell for it and got it and they all stopped playing it over a week ago. I deserve to be laughed at

I will never buy a game due to friends owning it ever again. At least DS3 comes out soon.
>>
>>333863946

Not him, but I was never too fast or accurate with a mouse even when I was younger. Now I'm almost 26 and I'm definitely shit reaction wise.
>>
>>333864364
This shit will brings some sort of rough anal pain when it gets popular.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.