[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DON'T play Gigantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Gigantic1.jpg (44 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
Gigantic1.jpg
44 KB, 610x343
DON'T play Gigantic
>>
I won't. It's a dead game with shit devs and hugbox community that sucks their dicks. Also, Windows 10.
>>
This is literally the first time I hear about this game

Artstyle is terrible
I do like little girls and stands though
>>
>>333850710
the artstyle isn't terrible, it's the only thing the game has going for it. Everything else is shite
>>
Don't worry I won't. I'm playing Overwatch.
>>
I've never even seen this. If you don't want to look like a shill making a childish attempt at reverse psychology tell us why it sucks
>>
File: 1336111158833.jpg (14 KB, 372x374) Image search: [Google]
1336111158833.jpg
14 KB, 372x374
>all these assfags coming out that just have a different camera
>>
>>333850179
But it's one of my favourite Pixies songs though
>>
I was going to but then
>win10
>>
okay I won't, I wanted to but since it's win10 I guess I can't
>>
Is it really win 10? WHAT THE FUCK
>>
I wasn't planning to ever.
>>
>win10 is bad meme
I'm tired of this fucking shit, there is literally nothing wrong with Windows 10.
>>
I already did.
>>
Nobody wants to
>>
>windows 10 store + xbone exclusive because they got a payday from Microsoft

the game was rigged from the start, the game is fucking doomed because the horrible development hell its in and the horrible deal they made
>>
>>333850871
not even close to a moba
>>
I would play if I could, hell I did play when I could was pretty fun. Then they switched the beta over to Windows 10 only and had 2 major layoffs since, I'm sad to see it turn out like this, but I expected it.

Aisling was the best.
>>
>used to work on all windows versions
>all of a sudden "MS partnership"
>locked to win10
>force beta players to go through an entire process of re-downloading the game from the Win10 store
LMAO
>>
>microsoft is dooming tons of games, sacrificing them to try and entice more people to move to 10
>voluntarily choose to make an exclusivity deal with microsoft for xbone and windows 10
are the devs retarded or just stupid
>>
>>333851595
>>333851631
shattered horizon all over again
>>
>>333850179
I uninstalled it a long time ago. The gameplay just isn't good or fun, the boss battle shit ended up being gimmicky and the art, while it looks fun and unique when you're not playing, becomes a huge eye sore while playing. Pretty disappointing overall, along with all the other emerging games from this genre.
>>
>>333851631
>tfw have win10
>games are still shit so wont download them
>>
>>333851909
No, even worse. The game isn't fun. It has the potential to be if they drastically changed everything lmao
>>
>>333852010
KI is pretty good.
>>
Will this game be free?
>>
sad thing is, this game is a lot batter than paladins, battleborn and overwatch. and les people are gonna play it
>>
>>333852852

I haven't played Overwatch, but yeah I definitely liked it more than Paladins and Battleborn
>>
>>333850179
Alllll samefagging
>>
>>333852852
It may or may not be true, but being Win10 exclusive is stupid anyway.
I'm in the beta and can't play it because of this shit.
>>
>>333852852
>better than paladins
Nope.
>battleborn
nah
>overwatch
absolutely not

The ONLY thing going for this game was art style, everything else was fucked to shit.
>>
>>333853251
>anything
>worse than Battleborn
>ANYTHING

I would rather play a Superman 64 ASSFAGGOTS than play Battleborn again. I was in the closed alpha, and it was offensively bad.
>>
It's not like I can anyway. "Windows 10 exclusive" is the faster way to kill interest in your game.
>>
>>333853408
Yeah, it was bad, but that's a testament to how shitty Gigantic is. Playing through a single match is unbearable.
>>
>>333851631
They probably got paid to do it
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.