[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGSV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Just finished this game
Boring disappointing story and far cry tier gameplay
What was Kojima thinking?
>>
>>333845851
It fell for the "open world" meme
>>
>>333845851
bump
>>
>>333845851
>What was Kojima thinking?
this is why konami fired him. remember when we used to think they were the bad guys all along? turns out they tried to save MGSV, but it was far too late.
>>
>>333845851
>What was Kojima thinking?

"I rike cocaine and Dutch weeaboo pussy"
>>
>>333845851
funny this is a bunch of people on here will tell you it was the best mgs game and it's much better than 4.
>>
>>333848213
it's not the best but it's a lot better than 4
>sluggish third person shooter gameplay
>story that reads like fanfic
>>
File: 2602974-6569262776-26946.jpg (39 KB, 450x518) Image search: [Google]
2602974-6569262776-26946.jpg
39 KB, 450x518
>>333848213
MGS4 is better than MGSV though
>>
>>333848470
>story isn't finished
>gameplay is the exact same thing over and over
>story has more plot holes than mgs4
if you didn't like mgs4 for the story than you probably don't like any mgs games.
>>
it's the best GAME in the series. you fags just wanted another one with 10hr of actual gameplay and 20hrs of cut-scenes with david "I have no fucking range" hayter spouting bullshit.
>>
>>333849140
i said they will say it's better than 4.
>>
Yea man, I also hate good games as well. Like where are the cutscenes OMG I don't actually want to PLAY a video game. I also really enjoy cringing really hard at least once every 5 minutes. That's why I enjoy older MGS. Gameplay is ruining video games, we should do like a petition to remove gameplay from video games.
>>
>>333849341
No shit you dumb fuck that's why we play MGS games
>>
>>333849341
Would rather have that than a boring open world and no story game
>>
>>333849514
>MGSV was my first metal gear
>>
>>333845851
Best Metal Gear game.

It pushed the stealth genre forward instead of doing stupid MGS4 2 which would have sucked.

It still would have benefited from more mission variety, less padding and more engaging story but it is still GOAT.

MGS4's story was worse. Getting 13x as much time doesn't automatically make a story better.

Nothing in MGSV made me want to commit suicide like this did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSzDZhzxsP4
>>
Everytime I was playing I was wondering where did it go so wrong and why can't I just have more of the MGS3 gameplay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.