[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's this game? Can you compare it to some other game or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (37 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
37 KB, 460x215
How's this game? Can you compare it to some other game or is it kinda unique?
>>
It's pretty unique OP.

Just make sure you get fan patches.
>>
>>333843807
compatible with steam version?
>>
The gameplay is like one of the shittier Silent Hill games with terrible driving added in. It's worth playing for the story and characters, especially if you like Twin Peaks, but from a pure gameplay standpoint it's garbage
>>
>>333844261
thanks. I'll try it and hopefully i like it
>>
>>333843057
The game is complete garbage, but yet it's fantastic.
>>
>>333844495
this

the game is exceptional in spite of itself ... somehow
>>
>>333843057
Its japanese Pathalogic

I wish Alan Wake was like that.
>>
>>333843807
can you point me towards some of these fan patches?

I bought the game a while back and played it vanilla for quite a bit when my computer broke down.
>>
>>333843057
It's like Shenmue, but batshit insane and with more dreamcast like graphics.
>>
>>333843057
PC version is shit with gamebreaking bugs btw.
>>
Twin Peaks season 3 when
>>
I didnt get what purpose the game supposed to have. I drove around the city, spoke to a few folks then stopped playing it. The whole thing was kinda weird
>>
>>333843057
A shitty silent hill game with some open world aspect thrown into it. Character interaction is what really makes up the game. Each character has their quirks and it's interesting to see their side of story by doing their sub-quest. Comfy to play during cold/rainy season.
>>
Complete shit and also the best game of all times. Seriously.
>>
>>333843057
The combat is awful. Slow, shambling bullet sponges make up 99 percent of enemies. slow, clunky gunplay, lame open world, the works. Just low budget junk.

And yet, it almost makes up for it in other areas. I wouldn't recommend it to just anyone, but its a hell of a journey to the right people. Like they say, "It sucks but its amazing."
>>
>>333843057
memegame
>>
>>333843057
It's a intentionally broken game with a carbon copy of Twin peaks story.
It has a cult following like MLP does.
No fucking clue why it is liked.
>>
>>333845225
>>
>>333843057
you can compare it to Twin Peaks, and Silent Hill sorta
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.