[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This ability ruined Reach along with camo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Justify this shit
>>
Why does it matter?
Reach is dead, man
Reach is dead
>>
The campaign is my favourite in series
>>
>>333842965
Thanks for reminding me how fun Reach Beta was.
>>
>>333843109
It's not that dead to be honest. Want a dead game, check out Crysis 3.
>>333842965
It was a pleb-tier ability that was great against sword and other stuff like nades and vehicle splatters. But it gave you shit for mobility. Jet Pack and Sprint for life
>>
>>333842965
There was no better feeling than ruining a vehicle with armor lock. Reach multi-player was the absolute best.
>>
>>333843485
>>333843317
OP here. Ruining plebsplatter's days and sword users was pretty fun, but 1v1'ing a guy up until he pops AA wasn't fun at all.

I mean, isn't. I'm playing right now
>>
Play without it as an option/without it being on map then faggot

I didn't mind it or camo that much, camo was shit and hurt you more then it helped and armor lock was ridiculously easy to counter.
>>
>>333842965
People who used armour lock were pretty much free kills. That shit was useless.
>>
>halokiddies talking about ruined FPSes
how quaint
>>
>>333845708
>shitposter blames halo for stuff it didn't do
>>
Who here agrees that Reach was secretly the best multiplayer halo game?
>>
>>333844503
>Guy uses AL 'cause he's nearly dead
>Wait for it to run out
>Finish him off with a few shots

Armour Lock was only useful to you if you stuck with your team since they'll be able to bail you out.
>>
>>333845519

For shitters maybe

The pros used it to melee counter
>>
>>333847078
>pros
>using armour lock
I've literally never met somebody who was capable of using armour lock as something other than a mild life-extension.
>>
>>333842965
>>333843317
it is dead. and so is halo because of this game
>>
>>333842965
please, in the actual game armor lock was nearly worthless, it was only broken in the beta.

too bad the beta was a million times better than the actual game
>>
>>333842965
git gud
>>
>>333842965
It's true, the other abilities are fine but this one ruined every single other game after it.
>>
>>333847352
ebin
>bloom rng as fuck
>armor lock lol what is this n64?
>worst form of sprint which 1-3 never had/needed
>gimped jump height unlike 1-3
>nuke nadee and only spawning with one (wtf is that supposed to do?)
>worst 4v4 maps unlike 1-3 (except 3 was kinda meh for maps)
>literally the worst ranking system since halo came to XBL
>jet pack
ruins map control/layout
>spawning with camo
what the fuck? OP as fuck this isn't crisis and you'll never git gud by hiding in a corner cloaked
>evade
complete get outta jail free
>>
>>333842965
It wasn't just that, there were also these:
>terrible campaign
>shit story
>no plot
>breaks canon to exist
>tries to use nostalgia to make up for bad level design
>shit character development
>return to battlefield or die
>shit mp maps
>mp maps reused from campaign
>other mp maps are in Forge World
>shit ranking
>ranking can only be seen on Bungie.net
>grind to rank up
>get new armor by grinding
>most of the weapon sandbox was shit
>cardboard vehicles
>slow ass based movement speed
>low ass jump height
>bloom on every weapon
>armor abilities
>loadouts
>nuke grenades
>sword block with any weapon
>broken melee
>shit health system that was nothing like CE
>motion blur causing ghosting
>film grain filter
>desatuarated color palette
>on-rails shooting
>MAC gun
>cock teases
>shit replacements to covenant weapons
>the removal of Brute weapons and vehicles
>gimped theater
>arcade Firefight
>only two grenade types
>only being able to carry two grenades with only two grenade types
>gimped Elite customization
>Elites are only playable in modes that are made for them (Elite Slayer, Invasion)
>Forge World is gray
>ally AI is the most retarded in the entire series
>no bleedthrough
>boring as fuck
>no "Halo" epic moments
>doesn't feel like Halo
>replacing flashlight with night vision
>enemy AI have six-sense
>shit spawn systems
>no skull searching in campaign
>>
>>333847473
Stale pasta mate
>>
>>333842965
>he didn't enjoy fucking up vehicle with a HUGE PUNCH
>he didn't draw fire using Armor Lock and let the rest of his team pick off the ones trying to kill him

You sound like a goober
>>
>>333847621
except its all true. halo is dead because they failed to fix every single one of these things in the sequels. h5 is literally the slowest halo because of the TTKs and map sizes
>>
>>333847621
Then defend it faggot, oh wait you can't. You will just bitch about it being my opinion, call me a faggot or retard, and then leave the thread because I BTFO your ass. This always fucking happens it's really embarrassing that Reach fans suck at defending their games. If you love it so damn much learn how to defend.
>>
>>333847473
>>333847459
Fuck off, you shitposted enough last thread.

It's fine to dislike reach but your blatent bait and just calling anybody who even slightly disagrees with you as a reachbaby make you a faggot
>>
File: mlg.png (153 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mlg.png
153 KB, 500x500
>tfw halo was kicked out of the league it started because of this shit game
>>
>>333847848
Actually plenty of things in your post are pretty clearly if not factually incorrect.
>>
How dare they add in a function that gives you an actual defence against one hit kill vehicles and weapons.

Fuck me right?
>>
>>333847954
See>>333847932
I'll stop you faggots learn how to do a better job defending the piece of shit. Til then I will continue to spam this shit show just how completely inferior Reach is to Halos 1-3 and how that garbage ruined the games that came after.
>>
>>333848051
well I don't believe or trust your opinion since even the level 20 in h3 bnet kids were telling me to adapt to reach. yet they couldn't even learn h3 at all
>>
>>333848051
Then you better tell me which my points is incorrect, but I honestly think it's a waste of time asking you because you wouldn't know how to defend this failure of a Halo game anyway.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.