[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he called himself a Zelda fan >he doesn't know about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Palace_of_the_Four_Sword.png (8 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Palace_of_the_Four_Sword.png
8 KB, 240x160
>he called himself a Zelda fan
>he doesn't know about Palace of the Four Sword
Explain yourself
>>
>>333840081
I did not play too much of the GBA port of ALTTP.
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Palace_of_the_Four_Sword

Might have to redo a run.
>>
File: zeldasmywhat.gif (423 KB, 834x459) Image search: [Google]
zeldasmywhat.gif
423 KB, 834x459
>have a save file on my GBA copy of ALTTP with all the Four Swords stuff unlocked
>name on file is LINK in all caps
>can't change it to normal capitalization
>>
Is it possible to unlock the Four Swords content in GBA LTTP without either linking multiple GBAs together or linking to WW?
>>
>>333841403
>or linking to WW

WHAT.
>>
>>333841403
Not unless you have a Gameshark laying around, or anything similar, such as Action Replay.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (45 KB, 579x347) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
45 KB, 579x347
>>333842041
>he doesn't remember the Tingle Tuner
>>
>tfw never had friends to play alttpGBA
>tfw just used the floor glitch to reach the palace
>>
>>333841115
>tfw would do Four Swords with a pal every once in a while
>tfw sold off old LttP GBA cartridge
>tfw 12 years or so, get a bit nostalgic
>buy another copy of GBA LttP, cause still have a DS lite god i hate that crampy as fuck system
>tfw cant do any of the Four Swords content, cause know no one with LttP GBA
>>
>>333841403
There are glitches that let you enter the temple without doing the required co-op stuff, I strongly remember beating the temple back during the GBA days and I never had anyone to play four swords with.
>>
>He didn't go to Japan to play BS Zelda in the 90s
>>
>>333843090
>BS Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets
Shit was cash
>>
>>333842212
I do, but I didn't know it could unlock the Four Swords stuff in ALTTP.
>>
>Need a fake master sword for the fetch quest
>those don't respawn, so if you killed them all your quest is doomed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.