[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the NX can be successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Nintendo-NX.jpg (25 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-NX.jpg
25 KB, 1200x674
Here's how you make the NX an amazing system.

>Nostalgic Name
Gaming has become popular with normies, give the NX a retro name, like the 'Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System' or something. Draw in the fags who want street cred, and lure in the hardcore audience that grew up with Nintendo.

>Controller Compatibility
Launch the system with it's main controller being the Wii U Pro Controller.
All of the following controllers should be compatible with the system and should be sold separately and be optional:
Wii U Gamepad
Wii Remote/Nunchuk (Release new version that uses rechargeable batteries)
Gamecube Controller Adapter

>Backwards Compatibility
Launch with a full roster of NES, SNES, N64 games ready to go. (GB, GBC, GBA, NDS too)
Utilize that Gamecube Controller Adapter, lots of Gamecube games on the Virtual Console
Wii Games on the Virtual Console
Wii U games MUST be backwards compatible

>3DS Compatibility
Let certain games work with the 3DS to play on the big screen

>Miiverse Functionality
Add new features to Miiverse such as streaming games, call it Nintendo Lounge or something, hire "e-celebs" to be Nintendo "Ambassadors" showing off up and coming games

>Hardware
Nintendo needs to go all out and provide something powerful and stable, one up Sony and Microsoft by releasing a console that is powerful, but doesn't suffer from long loading times and framerate drops

>Loyalty Rewards
Start offering special discounts to players who are loyal, reward players who frequently buy games, introduce friends to games, and post good content on Miiverse (they've talked about this in the past)

>Kill NOA
NOA is a tumor and is costing Nintendo millions of dollars in their ineptitude, the NX needs to be marketed hard and needs to cater to fans who want loyal translations and Japanese games.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>333823089
I would add to that
>Strong 1st AND 3rd party launch (window) line-up
>>
>>333823089
>Here's how
Boy, another 12 year old shitting armchair economics and marketing and thinking he's a big boy now.
Fuck off kid.
>>
>>333823259

A strong 1st party lineup is totally within Nintendo's control, but a 3rd party lineup is going to take some excessive pandering from Nintendo.
>>
NoA isn't a problem. The only sales the localization team is losing is people from /v/ who are too autistic to understand that Nintendo is a family company and their main demographics are children and families, so games are localized accordingly. A handful of people here not buying a game because there's no dual audio means absolutely nothing, and getting employees fired because you don't like how the team localized things isn't going to change that.
>>
>>333823089
>"The (Wii) U NES"
Stupid enough to believe

List is okay, I'd add "Don't jew people with remakes and VC" and "Stop giving third parties so many shit policies" and then you may have yourself one of the best consoles of all time
>>
>>333823441

It's more than just how NOA localizes their games.
It's a total lack of advertising for the Wii U during launch.
It's the lack of localizing games during the end of the Wii's lifecycle that people were begging for.
It's inserting shitty meme's everywhere possible.
It's shutting down Club Nintendo.
It's shutting down Nintendo Power.

NOA is becoming ever more distant from it's fanbase, and that's a problem, especially when you compare it to NOE.
>>
>>333823441
http://imgur.com/a/b26gY
go fuck yourself kiddy diddler
>>
>>333823697

Holy shit, could NOA be more cancerous?
>>
>>333823089
I think nintendo needs to make sure not to hire another literal prostitute for PR this time around.
>>
>>333824073

NOA != Nintendo
>>
>>333824131
You're right
>>
>>333824019
Well, they're already censoring physical artbooks and completely rewriting entire game dialogue, who knows what's next.
>>
File: hooo.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hooo.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>333823697
>2.2 stars
>>
File: rappwhore.jpg (75 KB, 560x475) Image search: [Google]
rappwhore.jpg
75 KB, 560x475
>>333824073
>>333823697

Well, that'd certainly explain why the pedo neofag mods tried so hard to stop people from digging up her past.
I'm willing to bet that the cucks knew she was whoring herself out.
>>
>>333823089
It can't

It will be Wii U 2.0

I bet NX will be less powerful than PS4 and it will have the same games Wii U had:

MK9
Super Mario 3D World 2
Zelda
>>
>>333823672
Again, most of those things you mention are things only people here care about
>>
Nintendo hardware business should close and develop games for Microsoft

Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Xbox One will destroy Sony
>>
>>333823697
Oh no, she took naughty pictures of herself. That must be why you guys got her fired, right? It definitely wasn't a months-long witch hunt to get a woman in the industry fired, right?
>>
>>333825639
I thought she was fired because her pedophilia activism

But looks like it was because he was selling her body on her time off.
>>
>>333823089
>Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System
Stopped there, nobody would know that this was a new console, shut up you're stupid
>>
>>333825769

>Stopped there
>literally the next words are "or something"
>implying this name is anything more than an extremely rough example
>not knowing that this exact name was thrown around on /v/ multiple times while people were speculating or hoping for names for the Wii U
>>
>>333823089

>kill noa

this is the best thing of all what op said, i agree

reggie and all his crew are trash and have a very bad image, NoA needs a facelift
>>
File: 1362067788726.png (268 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1362067788726.png
268 KB, 361x691
>>333823089
>Launch the system with it's main controller being the Wii U Pro Controller.
what le fuck
>>
>>333826351

>Wii U Pro Controller
>It's just a basic controller
>80 battery life

What, do you want some stupid new gimmick controller?
Or did you think I meant the Wii U Gamepad?
>>
>>333825639
>you guys got her fired
What did WE do exactly?
>>
>>333826508
Yeah I can't read for shit, i thought it said Gamepad
>>
>>333826583
/v/ did nothing, but GG doxed her and sent the pics to nintendo directly, as well as some gullible anti pedo association. Since they aren't getting poppular with that feat now they try to pretend it was /v/ all along.
>>
File: 1459930079030.jpg (98 KB, 680x869) Image search: [Google]
1459930079030.jpg
98 KB, 680x869
>>333823089
Nintendo hire this faggot, he's obviously more qualified than everyone currently working at your company.
>>
>>333826695
Nintendo hires someone who said on her on twitter "I don't care for games, I was working there to make the industry more progressive" and now GG are the issue

100% cuck
>>
File: vermin.png (294 KB, 653x727) Image search: [Google]
vermin.png
294 KB, 653x727
Launch it with a pokeman game.
Add more weasel pokemen.
Pic related.
>>
>>333823089
They already gave it a retro name. 32nx
>>
>>333823089
This is spot-on how I feel about the NX
>>
>>333823697
>no full frontal

Into the trash it goes.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.